What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

21 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

@Kidpen, I listen to one Homestuck song (I don’t even read the comics or anything) called Moonsetter, have you listened to it before?

I have! It's one of my favorites, and it has a ton of remixes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 7:45 AM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I’ve actually never heard of the Surfaces:ph34r:

Are they like the Avett Brothers?

I do not know who the Avett Brothers is, so I don't know.

You should really listen to Surfaces though, their songs spread positivity and spiritual uplift. Dude, I have been in a good mood for days, just listening to this songs.:D So I HIGHLY recommended it.

I also see you are no longer Scadrian Waffle Cook.

Edited by Feruchemal Panda

• 2 weeks later...

Ponies At Dawn. Lots and lots of Ponies At Dawn. It's been quite the spirit-lifter in these... interesting times.

Honestly, even if you're not into MLP:FiM, there's still a ton of good music there, running the gamut from electronic to orchestral. I'll just stick a few of my favorites here for those who are interested... 

Edited by Slowswift

Just listened to the soundtrack to Six twice. Really good and definitely better than Hamilton. The praise I always hear about Hamilton I felt described Six better. I loved Jane Seymour’s song so much!

To show how I feel about the music between the two musicals: I could listen to Six’s soundtrack on repeat. Hamilton I can barely get through a whole song. You know a musical sucks if a musical fan can’t get through the music at all.

query -> order[death] -> order[extermination] -> order[nothingness] -> order[destruction] -> order[termination] -> output {spacetime} ;

If you ever wondered what singing Javascript would sound like. Ar Tonelico/Surge Concerto games use their version of programming language as music and it's really weird.