What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

I'm listening to 'Resist' the latest album of Within Temptation. And I'm not sure if I like it. They counted to my favourite bands so far, but they changed their style, and somehow it doesn't really catch me anymore. Well, I guess I'll listen to it for another while, see if I can find something I missed so far.

On 17.2.2019 at 9:10 PM, Winds Alight said:

I'm having a postrock episode again.
Currently I'm listening to Autism's "Have You Found Peace?" album. Current song is "Tremorous Luminance"

Great album. Didn't expect anyone here to listen to Autism lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Jaywalk said:

I'm an Of Monsters and Men superfan. I love the Lumineers and Mumford and Sons.

Sadly, I can't say I've listened to much of the Avett Brothers.

Ohhhhh, they're literally my favorite band EVER. I highly, highly recommend them, 20/10 stars. Some of their highlights (at least in my opinion) are *inhales* True Sadness, If it's the Beaches, Morning Song, Life, Down with the Shine, I Never Knew You, Trouble Letting Go, Laundry Room, literally EVERYTHING in the "I And Love And You" album, Die Die Die, Paranoia in B Major, Will You Return, The D Bag Rag, At the Beach, and pretty much everything else:P

But yeah, I love the Lumineers, Mumford and Sons, and Of Monsters and Men, all of them have incredible music with (for the most part) really good lyrics, something that I find very hard to find in most modern music

On 3.5.2019 at 7:05 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

really good lyrics, something that I find very hard to find in most modern music

Depends on which genres you listen to. I actually find most metal genres to have some quite good lyrics, though YMMV

On the actual thread topic (and also an example of good lyrics):

Edited by SLNC