What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

3 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Just listen to any Jon Bellion, they're all great!

Yeah! All of his songs are! Dead Man Walking is so funny and adorable but also kinda wistful but my personal favorite happens to be New York Soul. So smooth and sentimental, perfect for writing sad fics.

Anyway, I'm currently listening to Billie Eilish, but for the sake of spreading the word, have you people heard of EDEN and Blackbear already?

6 hours ago, Mr. Staccato said:

Yeah! All of his songs are! Dead Man Walking is so funny and adorable but also kinda wistful but my personal favorite happens to be New York Soul. So smooth and sentimental, perfect for writing sad fics.

I never thought I'd say this, but heck to it.

ERR MAH GEERDDD!! another Jon Bellion fan. Yeah, Dead Many Walking seems so...human. I love The Good In Me as well as Ungrateful Eyes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Imagine Dragons and Awesome Mix vol. 1 (the official name for the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack for those of you not I the fandom).

Or an audio book. Depends on whether or not my mother is going to force me away from conditions where I can read until I can't see straight. 

I just finished The Bluecoats' 2011 show, Brave New World.

Now I'm listening to T/LT, their 2014 show. It's probably my favorite DCI show of all time. Of course, I'm still fairly new to DCI, and there's lots of really good (so I've heard) old shows I haven't been able to find on YouTube.

Imagine Dragons have started releasing songs from their third album: Evolve, and the latest song is fantastic! 
Whatever It Takes

Thunder was honestly possibly the worst album song they've released so far. Some of their movie songs aren't great, but Thunder was pretty bad. 

I've also started listening to Cage the Elephant, and boy, they're awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...