What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

It really is, I just dove into his last two solo albums a couple weeks ago and they are just as good. Ancestral is a masterpiece imo.

Out of curiosity, have you listened to much Riverside? They are similar in many ways and you'd probably dig them as well. Especially their latest. Called Love, Fear, and the Time Machine.

"More Than A Feeling" by Boston from "Boston". But that's right now, I recently listen to various OSTs as I'm learning. Avatar The Legend Of Aang OST and The Legend of Korra OST, The Witcher OST, The Witcher: Wild Hunt OST (why haven't I listened to Assassins Of Kings yet?).

Also, you should check out  Omega - The Girl With Pearl Hair.

Edited by Oversleep

I've been listening to Castle of Glass by Linkin Park on repeat for all of today. I'm trying to resist my urge to memorize songs I like because then I inevitably end up getting sick of them, but it's worming its way there.

BreathTaker, have you by any chance listened to any of Watsky's work? He's a spoken word poet turned rapper, so he mainly focuses on lyricism, but he's definitely got a fast rap element to his songs.

Listening to Nightwish(first and second Eras, as I don't really like the way Floor sings), and Sonata Arctica. Sometimes throwing Woodkid into the mix when I am not in the mood for Symphonic Power Metal.

I've also recently discovered Stratovarius and Metric, the former being metal from Finland like Nightwish and SA and the later being something from Canada, but I still am not sure what exactly.

Edited by DreamEternal