What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

Anything Mike Patton does is great. Do you like Mr. Bungle?

Im not a huge fan of him, he is very hit or miss for me. Eiither he is great or he is... just too much "bouncy 90s metal" for my tastes. But yes, I like Mr Bungle, not a big fan of Faith No More though.

Fantomas - The directors cut

Insane avant garde covers of film scores.

I have a friend who looks like a younger version of inspector Juve from that movie (especially the moustache).  we've added it to the pile of evidence that he is in fact a time traveler.

currently listening to a track called "Vader's redemption: The Imperial March in a Major Key"  it's interesting

link for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9MShtCg4fk

Edited by Dunkum

Im not a huge fan of him, he is very hit or miss for me. Eiither he is great or he is... just too much "bouncy 90s metal" for my tastes. But yes, I like Mr Bungle, not a big fan of Faith No More though.

You've got to listen to more Faith No More of you're thinking that they're bouncy 90s metal. While not nearly as odd as Mr Bungle, they are really eclectic. Fur example, check out this Butter Bacharach cover:

https://youtu.be/8sSw-vQUst0

I've got "Love Alone Is Worth the Fight" from Switchfoot's latest album stuck in my head right now, though I'm not technically listening to it at the moment. Good stuff (and a message I know I need to hear, even though I want to just give up or give in).

jW

I've got "Love Alone Is Worth the Fight" from Switchfoot's latest album stuck in my head right now, though I'm not technically listening to it at the moment. Good stuff (and a message I know I need to hear, even though I want to just give up or give in).

jW

YES. Love Switchfoot!

I'm listening to an a cappella cover of Maurice Ravel's "Bolero" by the group InsideOut.

Been listening to a lot of Iron Maiden (because that new tour setlist is EVERYTHING). But my biggest kick lately has been Porcupine Tree. Best way I could describe them is a modern combination of Pink Floyd and King Crimson, just fantastic stuff if you like that kind of music.

Porcupine Tree is excellent.