What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

It was pretty sick. Let me know if they play Majesty. At some point during the show a couple of people got the whole crowd chanting it between songs, at which point Hansi was like "Yeah, that's not on the set list guys..." but the chanting continued, and they wound up playing it. I have no idea if this was deliberate, or if they actually swapped a song out for Majesty. So if they don't play Majesty, I'd be interested in knowing what they played instead.

I won't spoil the show, but Grave Digger had a fantastic 45-minute set, and then Guardian went for a very long time, giving some love to pretty much every album. To hype you up a bit, Guardian has a cool surprise for the audience that I won't spoil, and also don't leave until the venue begins to pack up (they walked off stage two or three times to then return for more songs).

I loved the show, and would definitely go again given the chance. If you like metal, you'll have a good time. :)

Ok I will let you know if they do. I've tried Majesty chants at previous shows but they were unsuccessful. Haha I'm glad you had a good time, BG is such a religious concert experience, it is a shame they only tour every 4-5 years.

Yay Shovel Knight soundtrack! I listen to that on repeat quite often. On the topic of video game songs, I've recently bought the acoustic version of "Nightmare" by NateWantsToBattle and I love that, even though it was inspired by a video game, it is such a great, emotional song if you ignore the FNAF undertones.

I got Gotyes album Making Mirrors from the library. I've been in love with several of the songs for a while, but listening to the whole album was a totally different experience. As a whole it was absolutely beautiful, I'm gonna be listening to it a lot.

Also got Bastile's album. Again, it's better as a whole, although the quality difference wasn't as large.

Recently discovered they put out a christmas album a few years back!

Found this the other day:

They've got lots of great stuff, just in time for Chanukah!

edit: Forgot, the song starts at ~1:08

I saw this on my phone and at first thought that this was a Meshuggah video. A somewhat different type of music, to be sure.

Edited by DSC01