Good game everyone and thanks to Aonar and all of the people that helped him GM! I liked how all of the roles ended out, although I never actually got to use one :(. Overall, I think the mechanics of the game were fairly balanced. I do think that this game suffered a bit more than usual from inactivity, compared to the LG that I played last summer.

I'm a bit curious, the only person that every noted me as suspicious in the thread was Mailliw, and he retracted that fairly soon. Was anyone actually suspecting me but just not mentioning it?

Also, I'm even more convinced that early game lynches are good, since we had Peng picked out pretty early, but let him off the hook when he went inactive.

Good game all.

I figured I'd just post these here...

Quicklinks for LG13: Traitors on the Plains

Player List

1. Sani (The Only Joe)

2. Justin (Peng the Just)

3. Etam (Metacognition) - Refugee - Fearkilled N1

4. Madon (Mailliw73)

5. Bartholomew the Blind (Bort) - Refugee Truthwatcher - Died N2

6. The Roszo (Renegade) - Diagrammist Windrunner - Died D4

7. Adamir (Adamir)

8. Seixa (phattemer)

9. Kip Sturm (Kipper)

10. Ace (Macen) - Refugee Lightweaver - Died N5

11. Jain (Lightsworn Panda)

12. Em C. Palah (Emerald101) - Refugee - Died N7

13. Citrona Vinid (Shallan) - Refugee - Died N5

14. Wannan (Herowannabe) - Diagrammist Edgedancer Squire (Abrasion) - Died N3

15. Eradin (eramit) - Refugee - Died D5

16. Wol (Araris Valerian)

17. Findilti Findilt (idolevy) - Refugee Willshaper - Died N7

18. Orlok (OrlokTsobodai) - Diagrammist Elsecaller - Died D6

19. Plurn Burn (Feligon) - Refugee - Died D7

20. Dow (dowanx)

21. Eo (Spooky Eowyn)

22. Akirsefatafesrika (Bridge Boy) - Diagrammist Elsecaller Squire (Transformation) - Died D8

23. Smeagol (leiftinspace) - Refugee Truthwatcher - Died D3

24. Kazaaakplethkilik (Paranoid King) - Refugee - Died N3

25. Alvonoha (Alvron) - Refugee Stoneward - Died N3

26. Cla (Clanky)

27. Torren (twelfthrootoftwo)

Good game everyone, even if I lost. It doesn't matter though, you can't fight the diagram! ;)

A big thanks to Aonar- this was a great set of rules and felt very balanced to me. There was a lot of fun strategizing tied up in when to use stormlight and who to squire and etc. His writeups were great, and I consider it and honor and privilege to have been able to step in and help out with a couple of them.

Now, I'm off to continue Wannan's story in Renegade's MR8! :D

Great job guys!  Sorry I couldn't play more, work is still being brutal :( I probably shouldn't play the next SE game or two until things calm down.

I do have to say great job Macen!  I think the game might of been very different if two Diagramists didn't get found out that early of the game.

Good game everyone and thanks to Aonar and all of the people that helped him GM! I liked how all of the roles ended out, although I never actually got to use one :(. Overall, I think the mechanics of the game were fairly balanced. I do think that this game suffered a bit more than usual from inactivity, compared to the LG that I played last summer.

I'm a bit curious, the only person that every noted me as suspicious in the thread was Mailliw, and he retracted that fairly soon. Was anyone actually suspecting me but just not mentioning it?

Also, I'm even more convinced that early game lynches are good, since we had Peng picked out pretty early, but let him off the hook when he went inactive.

I was suspicious of you! ;) You appeared to be going with Ren and Hero when I was trying to convince everyone ren was bad (without outright saying he was bad).

I'm not sure how I survived at all. :P I basically gave permission in a dead doc for me to be killed when I left and there was already plenty of suspicion on me. :P Well, this puts a stop to my Reigning Dodo numbers. Thanks Aonar for the game and Macen for Squiring me. 

• 2 weeks later...

This game is long past due to being locked up. I feel a bit self conscious about locking it up myself since I, and the rest of the Indomitable Dead Doc  B), did a lot to move the game forward while Aonar was away. It's like we were half GMs and half Spectators. I know we tried to be as fair as possible and I hope that we showed, at least a glimpse, of what kind of pressures our GMs are under in any given game by our commentary while we were in charge. It took quite a bit of work and that was between all of us. In a typical game, that type of pressure is solely on the GM!  

That's why I really want to thank Aonar for running this game. If we hadn't stepped up, he would've continued to be a consistent and a wonderful GM, even during his time away. That kind of resolve not only deserves to be recognized, but applauded, IMO. 

Of course, congrats to the Villagers. You guys played a great game! I really thought Bridge Boy and Joe had a chance there near the end, but Phatt and Twei were really on top of that. You two had them locked down for a few cycles before you finally decided to go for it! 

Macen is, as mentioned, either the luckiest Lightweaver ever or the unluckiest; depending on his objective! :P He still pulled off a huge upset for the villagers though! Congrats on being so unlucky that you're lucky again?  :blink: Good luck with that kind of luck in the future! 

Now, as always, if anyone would like to try your hand at running a game, please get a hold of GammaWilson or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but I'm sure we'd be more than willing to help out in any way we can as well!

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to seeing you in future games!