The Fandom Game

Similar to "Read, Supply, Elect", but fandom-specific for the most part and more items on the list.

Standard "I post, you answer and supply a fandom, the next person answers and supplies a fandom", etc. etc.

Anyways, without further ado, I present the Fandom Game!

the%2Bfandom%2Bgame.png

For example, let's do Harry Potter.

I'd push Draco off a cliff, set Umbridge on fire, date Hermione, marry Luna, wrap a blanket around Cho, and be roommates with Fred and George.

Let's start with a simple one. Mistborn.

Edited by Slowswift

Similar to "Read, Supply, Elect", but fandom-specific for the most part and more items on the list.

Standard "I post, you answer and supply a fandom, the next person answers and supplies a fandom", etc. etc.

Anyways, without further ado, I present the Fandom Game!

the%2Bfandom%2Bgame.png

Let's start with a simple one. Mistborn.

Straff

Zane

Vin

Marasi

Wayne

Infinity Blade

Oh man, Infinity blade? You're gonna stretch my character knowledge here.

Push off a cliff: Radriar (STOP BEING A JERK WHY DO I LOVE YOU)

Set on fire: Worker of Secrets 

Have a relationship with: ....Sssssiris?

Marry: That one desert level from IB3

Wrap a blanket around: TEL (how cute would that be)

Be roommates with: Isa, my bab.

Alright, let's be my regular flavor of garbage -- Dragon Age

What's Dragon Age?

I would also guess not many other people have heard of it, because, as of right now, there are about 75 views and only three posts.

(Please don't see this as mean. If it is as cool as the title it sounds, it would be pretty awesome)

What's Dragon Age?

I would also guess not many other people have heard of it, because, as of right now, there are about 75 views and only three posts.

(Please don't see this as mean. If it is as cool as the title it sounds, it would be pretty awesome)

1763ef121d9c1946b4bebf72989571bd.jpg

Though do whatever you want, of course. I'll just bide my time until someone names a fandom I actually know something about. :P

Dragon Age is a video game. I've never played it, but it's fairly popular, so someone is bound to be able to answer it. I have a feeling most of the 75 views came during the Infinity Blade question, since that took a full 3 days to get a response.

Oh man, Infinity blade? You're gonna stretch my character knowledge here.

Push off a cliff: Radriar (STOP BEING A JERK WHY DO I LOVE YOU)

Set on fire: Worker of Secrets 

Have a relationship with: ....Sssssiris?

Marry: That one desert level from IB3

Wrap a blanket around: TEL (how cute would that be)

Be roommates with: Isa, my bab.

Full disclosure: I've only played Origins (the first game in the series) so my answers will be kinda slanted. Having said that ...

Push of a cliff - the Archdemon. Mainly so that I'll be remembered as the guy who somehow pushed a dragon off a cliff.

Set on fire - Morrigan. Let's see how you like being at the mercy of a capricious and needlessly cruel adversary, you crem-filled slontze

Have a relationship with - Leliana. She's a little ... different, but she's full of enthusiasm for life and has an endless repertoire of anecdotes. It would be an interesting experience.

Marry - Lanaya, maybe? She was the First in the Dalish camp you visit during the werewolf quest. Not sure ...

Wrap a blanket around - Dog, the greatest party member. He needs emotional reassurance after he was forbidden from representing me in a trial by combat (the adjudicators said he "isn't a person" lalala not listening).

Be roommates with - Arl Eamon, one of the most casually awesome characters in the game.

Next fandom - Doctor Who

Edited by BenevolentTyrant

Next fandom - Doctor Who

Finally I can live up to my AMA obligation. B)

I would push Madame Kovarian off a cliff, because good heavens that creature is awful.

I'd set the Master on fire. It's not the first time and it won't hold him off forever, but I want to go down in history as the guy who set the Master on fire. :ph34r:

Hmm... the next three questions aren't quite my cup of tea, but I'll do my best to answer them. I'd have the relationship with Martha Jones, because she's sweet and kind and awesome and I doubt there'd be bitter feelings if the relationship didn't work out.

Marry? Leela.

leela.jpg

She's a great warrior of the Sevateem! Our children will be strong and physically superior to other children!

Wrap a blanket around with...? I'm not going to pick a female character, since Leela would probably stab me. So I'll go with Dalek Caan, because he needs the love.

Caan_mutant.jpg

Finally, the Doctor as my roommate, because then I'd live in the TARDIS and essentially be a companion. :D

Next fandom - The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Push off a cliff: Ward. Except he's an awesome Villian. Then maybe Jane Foster because she just irritates me, though that doesn't mean she deserves to be pushed off a cliff. Hmm

Set on fire: Ultron? Random Chitauri? Hulk to see how he'd react?

Have a relationship with: Fitz. He's sweet and smart and adorable.

Marry: if I was older, Coulson.

Wrap a blanket around: Bucky Barnes. :(

Be a roomate with: Skye. She's flipping awesome.

Hang on I'll get back to this in a second, gotta run.

I'm back: next fandom is Harry Potter.

Edited by Delightful

What's Dragon Age?

1763ef121d9c1946b4bebf72989571bd.jpg

Though do whatever you want, of course. I'll just bide my time until someone names a fandom I actually know something about. :P

Yeah, like Little Wilson said, it's a video game series from Bioware. If you've heard of Mass Effect, then it's the same company. Fantasy, to counterpart ME's sci-fi. I've been obsessed with the franchise for... oh about 8 months now.

Seeing as I'm currently 20,000 words into a Dragon Age/Stormlight Crossover, it's been on my mind recently. Don't get me started talking about where all the Stormlight crew ends up in Thedas I will NEVER SHUT UP. 

Not to mention, my group of cosmere fandom friends tends to be very... united when it comes to fandoms. If you're that corner of the cosmere fandom, you get dragged into all the other stuff too, and Dragon Age was one of the latest things we've all gotten into. (Others have been Homestuck, Steven Universe, Fullmetal Alchemist, the 100, so on and so forth.) Basically, once one person gets into it, we learn to jump on the bandwagon so as not to get left behind. I've played so many games of Dragon Age + Cosmere Cards Against Humanity... the two are very linked in my mind.

Also I think my favorite thing is whenever a new cosmere person starts playing Dragon Age: Origins, everyone meets King Cailan and asks "What is Elhokar doing in this game????"

I've played so many games of Dragon Age + Cosmere Cards Against Humanity... the two are very linked in my mind.

Woah woah woah.  Wait.  Is Cosmere Cards Against Humanity what I think it is?!  Are there special cards?  CAN THEY BE MINE?!  I...I have money.  Well, the bank says I have money, anyway. 

Also I think my favorite thing is whenever a new cosmere person starts playing Dragon Age: Origins, everyone meets King Cailan and asks "What is Elhokar doing in this game????"

Oh. My. GOD. Someone gets it. I played Origins before getting into the Cosmere, and Cailan has been my headcanon Elhokar since I first read his description. I'm glad I'm not alone.

Have a relationship with: Tonks.

Marry: Luna.

Wrap a blanket around: Snape.

Be roommates with: Sirius Black.

Interestingly, I'd have answered the same for all of these.

Woah woah woah.  Wait.  Is Cosmere Cards Against Humanity what I think it is?!  Are there special cards?  CAN THEY BE MINE?!  I...I have money.  Well, the bank says I have money, anyway. 

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/32687-cards-against-the-cosmere/

Even better, it's free to play online. Made by yours truly. If you want to order a deck though, I think CardCast will print them for you C:

Also, I feel bad that I keep responding to this thread without continuing to play the game, but I'm waiting for one that I'm familiar with again. Seeing as the current docket is Farscape, I must leave it for someone else.

Farscape.

I'd push Scorpius off the cliff, because... Scorpius. Yeesh. :wacko:

I'd set NamTar from the "DNA Mad Scientist" episode on fire. Because of all characters he is the one who most needs to be killed with fire.

Have a relationship with? Chiana. Crazy, but she's nice, sweet, and cute, and probably won't stab me.

I think I'll marry the intro theme, thank you kindly. :D

I'd snuggle Rigel with a blankie, if only to appreciate his reaction.

I'd be roommates with Zhaan, because she's wise and it's doubtful that a sapient plant will be the root of many squabbles.

Next fandom - My Little Pony. (Feel free to skip "Marry" here. Since all the main characters are horses. :P)

I'd push Scorpius off the cliff, because... Scorpius. Yeesh. :wacko:

I'd set NamTar from the "DNA Mad Scientist" episode on fire. Because of all characters he is the one who most needs to be killed with fire.

Have a relationship with? Chiana. Crazy, but she's nice, sweet, and cute, and probably won't stab me.

I think I'll marry the intro theme, thank you kindly. :D

I'd snuggle Rigel with a blankie, if only to appreciate his reaction.

I'd be roommates with Zhaan, because she's wise and it's doubtful that a sapient plant will be the root of many squabbles.

Next fandom - My Little Pony. (Feel free to skip "Marry" here. Since all the main characters are horses. :P)

...But not skip the relationship part? Great.

Okay, guess I'm biting the bullet here. 

Push off a cliff: Diamond Tiara, because she is a pretty evil little monster, but burning a kid semed too extreme

Set on fire: Donut Steel; maybe if I destroy the original Black-and-Red Alicorn OC, all the other's will follow!

Have a relationship with: Celestia, on the grounds that I am interpreting this as a mentor-student relationship, and her students have, historically, been able to teleport and shoot lazers from their heads. 

Marry: NOPE, NOT HAPPENING

Wrap a blanket around: Sweetie Belle, because she's adorable.

Be roommates with: Twilight Sparkle. She lives in a library; therefore, if I am her roommate, I live in a library, and I can have all the books. 

The X-Men?

...But not skip the relationship part? Great.

Okay, guess I'm biting the bullet here. 

Push off a cliff: Diamond Tiara, because she is a pretty evil little monster, but burning a kid semed too extremeSet on fire: Donut Steel; maybe if I destroy the original Black-and-Red Alicorn OC, all the other's will follow!Have a relationship with: Celestia, on the grounds that I am interpreting this as a mentor-student relationship, and her students have, historically, been able to teleport and shoot lazers from their heads. Marry: NOPE, NOT HAPPENINGWrap a blanket around: Sweetie Belle, because she's adorable.Be roommates with: Twilight Sparkle. She lives in a library; therefore, if I am her roommate, I live in a library, and I can have all the books. 

The X-Men?

(My responses are based off of the cartoon from the 90s. Other continuities need not apply.)

Push off a cliff: Magneto. I like him, but he's a jerk. And would probably live.

Set on fire: Iceman. Just because it would be funny.

Date: Jean Gray. Just one date, though, because although she's pretty amazing, at least 1/3 the reason for it would be to upset Cyclops, and I'd feel guilty.

Marry: Jubilee. 4th of July is my favorite holiday, and her powers make it the 4th whenever you want! Plus i had a huge crush on her as a kid anyway.

Wrap a blanket around: cyclops. But just his face. To annoy him. Ooh, but for serious answer Beast. I bet he's super furry and cuddly.

Roommates: GAMBIT! OMFG Gambit. I love that guy.

Next up, Buffy!

(My responses are based off of the cartoon from the 90s. Other continuities need not apply.)

Push off a cliff: Magneto. I like him, but he's a jerk. And would probably live.

Set on fire: Iceman. Just because it would be funny.

Date: Jean Gray. Just one date, though, because although she's pretty amazing, at least 1/3 the reason for it would be to upset Cyclops, and I'd feel guilty.

Marry: Jubilee. 4th of July is my favorite holiday, and her powers make it the 4th whenever you want! Plus i had a huge crush on her as a kid anyway.

Wrap a blanket around: cyclops. But just his face. To annoy him. Ooh, but for serious answer Beast. I bet he's super furry and cuddly.

Roommates: GAMBIT! OMFG Gambit. I love that guy.

Next up, Buffy!

Push off a Cliff: Spike. Buffy should not have ended up with him, and especially not in the way she does...

Set on Fire: Angel. I hate Angel.

Date: Giles. I'd love to go on a date with Giles.

Marry: Willow. Willow. Willow.

Wrap a Blanket Around: Xander. He seems cuddly.

Roommates: Oz  (T.T)

How about...Pokemon!

• 2 weeks later...

Push Tony Stark off a cliff,

set Thanos on fire,

have a relationship with Maria Hill,

marry Pepper,

wrap a blanket around Bruce Banner,

be roommates with Cap.

Let's say.... Trek.  Next Generation.