MetalSmith

64% Skybreaker

53% Bondsmith

39% Windrunner

34% Stoneward

16% Elsecaller

9% Truthwatcher

0% for everything else.

I don't know how to feel about this given the examples we are given for my two most alike Bondsmith(Dalinar) and Skybreaker(Nale)

Edit: Wait, Bondsmiths bring people together and Skybreakers uphold the law. Does that mean I would bring people together using law? I'm now more confused.

Edited by FeruchemicalBreath

• 4 weeks later...

This was a really cool and fun quiz. These are my results.

69% Bondsmith

50% Skybreaker

39% Windrunner

34% Stoneward

16% Elsecaller

9% Truthwatcher

3% Edgedancer

0% Dustbringer, Lightweaver, Willshaper

I think it’s pretty accurate, except that I think I’m more likely to be a Windrunner than a Skybreaker.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

41% - Truthwatcher   (there's a lot of these, aren't there)

16% - Elsecaller

16% - Lightweaver 

16% - Skybreaker

9% - Bondsmith 

9% - Edgedancer 

8% - Dustbringer  

Truthwatcher is about the complete opposide of me. I am the rudest person who screams whatever comes into my mind at everyone and is completely awkward at socializing :} 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I guess I wouldn't be a Radiant either! *Cries I love the ideals of Windrunners and Edgedancers!

Mine are

34% Truthwatcher

25%Bondsmith

21% Elsecaller

16% Edgedancer

13% Skybreaker

11% Lightweaver

6% Stoneward

6% willshaper

0% Windrunner

0% dustbringer

The more I take the quiz the more the percentage goes up for Truthwatcher. These results are from the very first time though. Neat.

The rest of them are zero.

Not really what I was expecting. I never really considered myself anything like the Truthwatchers at all. I don't consider myself much like the Elsecallers either, but more than I do Truthwatcher. We don't even know any of their Oaths yet.

IMG_5683.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

28% Bondsmith

25% Truthwatcher 

22% Skybreaker

19% Stoneward

13% Edgedancer

11% Elsecaller

6% Willshaper

5% Windrunner

0% Dustbringer/Lightweaver

this is weird cause I've always thought of myself as windrunner or stoneward and nothing like a skybreaker 

• 1 month later...

On the 5th question, how messy your life is, I'd say it depends on my mood and the day. Do I care to clean, do I want people to think I'm as organized as my mind is? Unfortunately, there's no 'other' or anything.

I'm a Truthwatcher! "Private individuals, but insightful." Quite. 72%, if you're wondering.

Then a Lightweaver, (Accurate; I love to doodle.) 50% exactly.

then an Elsecaller. I can be witty, on occasion. Ambassadors, wisdom... yep, sounds like the person I think to myself as 'me.' 39%.

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my girlfriend had a quick bit of fun with it last night.

I got 83% Truthwatcher and 60something% Elsecaller. Pretty fair in my case actually. Looking at other scores I'm not seeing many 80+, interesting to note. Many of the other percentages of mine were 0.

My girl got 59% Skybreaker and 35%ish Willshaper, the Skybreaker is, er, not likely in her case. The Willshaper was much more on the spot for her but as she noted, mine were pretty solid in my upper two categories while hers were really spread out across the board. (Also interesting to note.)