The Knights Radiant Quiz

MetalSmith

• 5 weeks later...

38% Truthwatcher (Interestingly accurate) I am very close to being a lot like Renarin but with Kaladin's moodiness.

25% Skybreaker (So close to getting what I wanted without lying)

0% Windrunner :lol: Flying's overrated anyways

Edited by Worldhopper

• 1 month later...

Skybreaker is the highest with 47%, though still pretty low. Actually pretty surprised, because in the classic "to be good or lawful" dilemma I would choose good 10 out of 10 times. Bondsmith, with 44%, is a close second, which I think would fit better. Elsecallers and Windrunners come a while after at 24%, followed very shortly by Stonewards and Truthwatchers at 22%. I think those last two would actually be the most accurate.

All said though, I do have a 'strong sense of justice', I just don't like the rigidness of laws and consider every case to be unique.

Fun! Got Skybreaker at almost double the percent above the next closest, and knowing their philosophy it definitely fits. In reading the books, they're the ones I feel drawn to most. Stoneward was next, then Windrunner, and so on. 

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 3.43.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 3.43.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 3.43.31 PM.png

38% Skybreaker

31% Truthwatcher

28% Willshaper

26% Dustbringer

18% Elsecaller

9% Stoneward

8% Lightweaver

3% Bondsmith

0% Edgedancer

0% Windrunner

Hmm. I was really hoping for Windrunner, and Edgedancer was close to the top. After a little soul searching I realized this was pretty accurate and I really only want those two for their powers. Skybreaker and Truthwatcher fits. I guess I will have to change who I am rooting for now. Go Szeth and Renarin now!

• 4 weeks later...

Huh. I took this twice before the edit and once after. As follows....

1st time: 53% Windrunner, 44% Willshaper, 35% Elsecaller

2nd time: 47% Elsecaller, 42% Windrunner, 39% Truthwatcher

3rd time: 44% Truthwatcher, 34% Skybreaker, 32% Elsecaller 

So.... Maybe I'm an Elsecaller?

56% Dustbringer

Also called Releasers to avoid association with the Voidbringers. Releasers are often misunderstood by those they protect, but they are fierce and loyal allies. They may prefer to work apart from those who malign them, but will always be there to battle common enemies. They possess the surges of Division and Abrasion, and their second Ideal is unknown.

32% Elsecaller

Proud and sharp of wit, Elsecallers are leaders among Radiants. They act as ambassadors to the spren and advisers to their fellows, granting them a reputation of great wisdom and benevolence. They possess the surges of Transformation and Transportation, and their second Ideal is unknown.

32% Lightweaver

With their skill for the arts and their impressive memory, Lightweavers shine primarily outside of battle. They have a particular knack for encouraging their fellow Radiants and emphasize self-awareness and individuality above any well-defined Ideals. They possess the surges of Illumination and Transformation.

13% Truthwatcher

Truthwatchers are among the most tactful and considerate of orders, taking care to think before they speak. They are private individuals, but insightful. Although not generally inclined toward combat, they are invaluable allies off the battlefield. They possess the surges of Progression and Illumination, and their second Ideal is unknown.

9% Skybreaker

With their strong emphasis on the law, Skybreakers are among the most demanding of Orders. They have a strong sense of justice that can be used to punish the guilty or to defend the innocent. They possess the surges of Gravitation and Division. Their second Ideal is, "I will put the law before all else."

6% Willshaper

Of all the Orders, Willshapers are the most varied. Often eccentric and adventurous, they defy any single definition but express a great love of the new and different. They are energetic and optimistic, if sometimes a little scatter-brained. Willshapers possess the surges of Transportation and Cohesion, and their second Ideal is unknown.

0% Bondsmith

Wise and trustworthy, Bondsmiths unite and lead the peoples of the world. They concern themselves with the big picture and coordinate other Radiants rather than fight on the front lines. They possess the surges of Tension and Adhesion. Their second Ideal is, "I will unite instead of divide. I will bring men together."

0% Edgedancer

Edgedancers are renowned for their skills in and out of battle. Graceful, refined, and selfless, Edgedancers spread hope wherever they go--although they focus on the immediate and leave larger concerns to the Bondsmiths. They possess the surges of Abrasion and Progression. Their second Ideal is, "I will remember those who have been forgotten."

0% Stoneward

Stonewards are loyal and dependable, the first to charge and the last to retreat. Stubborn to a fault but fiercely trustworthy, they make for unparalleled allies. They possess the surges of Cohesion and Tension, and their second Ideal is unknown.

0% Windrunner

Windrunners are the foremost defenders among the Knights Radiant, upholding honor and mercy in equal measures. They are passionate, loyal, and inclusive, noteworthy for training a large number of squires. They possess the surges of Adhesion and Gravitation. Their second Ideal is, "I will protect those who cannot protect themselves."

Well, I wanted Windrunner as one of my orders, but Dustbringers are cool!
Edited by The Allomantic Metalhead

75% Truthwatcher

63% Elsecaller

32% Lightweaver

22% Skybreaker

3% Bondsmith

3% Dustbringer

Apparently, I should be either a Truthwatcher or an Elsecaller. It fits, I guess. I like to research stuff, but rarely share what I know. And I would have a high chance of becoming one if I ever went to Roshar.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine said I was a Willshaper, but only with a 56% match. 53% was Dustbringer, and Skybreaker was third with 31%. I'm a little disappointed, to be honest. I expected to be a Stoneward more than 22%. Everything it says about Stonewards are things I associate with myself. People can incorrectly judge themselves, I guess, but I stand by my Stonewardfulness.

31% - Willshaper

25% - Truthwatcher

24% - Lightweaver

I suppose the result fits my personality pretty well. Especially in a combination of these top 3
Almost the rest of the Orders got about the same percentage maybe just 3-4 points lower.

Now I want to apply this information in my real life to help people around me
The last thing is to figure out "how"

Edited by Rasen