The Knights Radiant Quiz

MetalSmith

• 3 weeks later...

I'll get on this. I presume that, since the Elsecallers are a pragmatic order and since I'm only a squire, "remedial" measures are approved? That is, the conversion to fire doesn't have to be accomplished strictly through soulcasting, right? I'm a deft hand with matches.

Or, if surgebinding is the point, then I'm thinking that I could maybe elsecall it into the middle of a furnace. 

I'll practice both these methods so that I'll be ready when I meet the stick in question.

I have to apologise for being an utterly dreadful employer (although, technically since you are an intern and don't get paid, I can't really call myself that ...mentor, maybe?). Anyway, I'm an awful one. The reason is either a) I got lost in Shadesmar and have only just managed made it out alive or B) Real life with work, preparation for exams and three kids who somewhat unreasonably expect to be fed occasionally  :rolleyes: ... you can decide which is most likely! 

Anyway - you have shown initiative with your appointed task. Any of your solutions are acceptable (one further you could try is to threaten to dip the stick some soulcast strawberry jam - that should make it see the error of its ways). Good luck!

• 6 months later...

That was quite fun ^^

58% Dustbringer

56% Willshaper

47% Truthwatcher

42% Lightweaver

13% Skybreaker

11% Elsecaller

3% Edgedancer

And 0% for Windrunner, Stoneward and Bondsmith. 

Not sure about the outcome but I would definitely like to see how this and the other Quiz develop after the next book is out and how the results will change :)

• 1 month later...

59%Edgedancer

Edgedancers are renowned for their skills in and out of battle. Graceful, refined, and selfless, Edgedancers spread hope wherever they go--although they focus on the immediate and leave larger concerns to the Bondsmiths. They possess the surges of Abrasion and Progression. Their second Ideal is, "I will remember those who have been forgotten."
8%Truthwatcher
Truthwatchers are among the most tactful and considerate of orders, taking care to think before they speak. They are private individuals, but insightful. Although not generally inclined toward combat, they are invaluable allies off the battlefield. They possess the surges of Progression and Illumination, and their second Ideal is unknown.

26%Lightweaver

With their skill for the arts and their impressive memory, Lightweavers shine primarily outside of battle. They have a particular knack for encouraging their fellow Radiants and emphasize self-awareness and individuality above any well-defined Ideals. They possess the surges of Illumination and Transformation.

25%Willshaper

Of all the Orders, Willshapers are the most varied. Often eccentric and adventurous, they defy any single definition but express a great love of the new and different. They are energetic and optimistic, if sometimes a little scatter-brained. Willshapers possess the surges of Transportation and Cohesion, and their second Ideal is unknown.

16%Stoneward

Stonewards are loyal and dependable, the first to charge and the last to retreat. Stubborn to a fault but fiercely trustworthy, they make for unparalleled allies. They possess the surges of Cohesion and Tension, and their second Ideal is unknown.

13%Bondsmith

Wise and trustworthy, Bondsmiths unite and lead the peoples of the world. They concern themselves with the big picture and coordinate other Radiants rather than fight on the front lines. They possess the surges of Tension and Adhesion. Their second Ideal is, "I will unite instead of divide. I will bring men together."

0%Dustbringer

Also called Releasers to avoid association with the Voidbringers. Releasers are often misunderstood by those they protect, but they are fierce and loyal allies. They may prefer to work apart from those who malign them, but will always be there to battle common enemies. They possess the surges of Division and Abrasion, and their second Ideal is unknown.

0%Elsecaller

Proud and sharp of wit, Elsecallers are leaders among Radiants. They act as ambassadors to the spren and advisers to their fellows, granting them a reputation of great wisdom and benevolence. They possess the surges of Transformation and Transportation, and their second Ideal is unknown.

0%Skybreaker

With their strong emphasis on the law, Skybreakers are among the most demanding of Orders. They have a strong sense of justice that can be used to punish the guilty or to defend the innocent. They possess the surges of Gravitation and Division. Their second Ideal is, "I will put the law before all else."

0%Windrunner

Windrunners are the foremost defenders among the Knights Radiant, upholding honor and mercy in equal measures. They are passionate, loyal, and inclusive, noteworthy for training a large number of squires. They possess the surges of Adhesion and Gravitation. Their second Ideal is, "I will protect those who cannot protect themselves."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not quite what I expected, but not too surprised.

44%Skybreaker

With their strong emphasis on the law, Skybreakers are among the most demanding of Orders. They have a strong sense of justice that can be used to punish the guilty or to defend the innocent. They possess the surges of Gravitation and Division. Their second Ideal is, "I will put the law before all else."

34%Bondsmith

Wise and trustworthy, Bondsmiths unite and lead the peoples of the world. They concern themselves with the big picture and coordinate other Radiants rather than fight on the front lines. They possess the surges of Tension and Adhesion. Their second Ideal is, "I will unite instead of divide. I will bring men together."

34%Elsecaller

Proud and sharp of wit, Elsecallers are leaders among Radiants. They act as ambassadors to the spren and advisers to their fellows, granting them a reputation of great wisdom and benevolence. They possess the surges of Transformation and Transportation, and their second Ideal is unknown.

31%Truthwatcher

Truthwatchers are among the most tactful and considerate of orders, taking care to think before they speak. They are private individuals, but insightful. Although not generally inclined toward combat, they are invaluable allies off the battlefield. They possess the surges of Progression and Illumination, and their second Ideal is unknown.

13%Windrunner

Windrunners are the foremost defenders among the Knights Radiant, upholding honor and mercy in equal measures. They are passionate, loyal, and inclusive, noteworthy for training a large number of squires. They possess the surges of Adhesion and Gravitation. Their second Ideal is, "I will protect those who cannot protect themselves."

9%Stoneward

Stonewards are loyal and dependable, the first to charge and the last to retreat. Stubborn to a fault but fiercely trustworthy, they make for unparalleled allies. They possess the surges of Cohesion and Tension, and their second Ideal is unknown.

0%Dustbringer

Also called Releasers to avoid association with the Voidbringers. Releasers are often misunderstood by those they protect, but they are fierce and loyal allies. They may prefer to work apart from those who malign them, but will always be there to battle common enemies. They possess the surges of Division and Abrasion, and their second Ideal is unknown.

0%Edgedancer

Edgedancers are renowned for their skills in and out of battle. Graceful, refined, and selfless, Edgedancers spread hope wherever they go--although they focus on the immediate and leave larger concerns to the Bondsmiths. They possess the surges of Abrasion and Progression. Their second Ideal is, "I will remember those who have been forgotten."

0%Lightweaver

With their skill for the arts and their impressive memory, Lightweavers shine primarily outside of battle. They have a particular knack for encouraging their fellow Radiants and emphasize self-awareness and individuality above any well-defined Ideals. They possess the surges of Illumination and Transformation.

0%Willshaper

Of all the Orders, Willshapers are the most varied. Often eccentric and adventurous, they defy any single definition but express a great love of the new and different. They are energetic and optimistic, if sometimes a little scatter-brained. Willshapers possess the surges of Transportation and Cohesion, and their second Ideal is unknown.

On 11/4/2016 at 0:44 AM, senick67 said:

Enjoyable

66% Stoneward

66% Bondsmith

56% Skybreaker

55% Windrunner

25% Edgedancer

22% Willshaper

0% Truthwatcher

0% Lightweaver

0% Dustbrinder

0% Elsecaller

I knew it

Wow we are pretty close as far as rank goes.

Truthwatcher

32%Lightweaver

19%Edgedancer

19%Willshaper

13%Dustbringer

11%Elsecaller

I got Truthwatcher as my primary Order, however based on the descriptions, I don't really thing that I fit very well into any single one of them. I guess you could try Willshaper, since it blatantly says that " they defy any single definition", it seems like a good catchall lol.

• 4 weeks later...

59% Truthwatcher

58% Elsecaller

31% Bondsmith

19% Skybreaker

16% Lightweaver

I honestly expected Truthwatcher but I didn't think Skybreaker would be anywhere in the top rankings. The law isn't the absolute truth/good in my eyes.

• 1 month later...

Stoneward - 47%

Bondsmith - 47%

Skybreaker - 44%

Windrunner - 34%

Willshaper - 22%

Edgedancer - 19%

Dustbringer, Elsecaller, Lightweaver, Truthwatcher - 0%

The percentages don't really add up, but -- ah, whatever. I'm good with my results. Stoneward, yeah!

• 3 weeks later...

Stonewards - yea! Definitely describes me fairly well (though I feel that Willshaper and Windrunner also encompases a good bit).

I love quizzes like these, especially when it's not super obvious what will be towards which order (I'm looking at you, Harry Potter House quizzes). Thanks for making this :)

75% stoneward

50% edgedancer

50% willshaper

42% windrunner

41% bondsmith

41% skybreaker

8% dustbringer

0% elsecaller

0% lightweaver

0% truthwatcher

• 2 weeks later...

72% Bondsmith

34% Stoneward

34% Windbreaker

31% Skybreaker

19% Edgedancer

13% Elsecaller

6% Truthwatcher

Odd, because I'm not a people person; I saw myself as more of a truthwatcher. Am I a kind of conrol freak in disguise?

Edited by matfire1999

• 2 weeks later...

84% Windrunner

80% Bondsmith

74% Stoneward

41% Skybreaker (That was a surprising drop in percentage mfw)

31% Edgedancer

13% Willshaper

0% All the rest

Honestly, it kind of makes sense to me. I've been told I'm a born leader, and I'd rather die in a fire than not help someone who needs it, or leave my friends hanging. I don't see why I'd be a Skybreaker, cuz I'd break laws (aka drive past red lights lmfao) to help my friends.