Heyyy!! I just got on for the first time in ages so a profile remodel was necessary, but it's previously Spooky Eowyn here. thanks for messaging me on tumblr @Slowswift!! My nanowrimo name is okayfaramir and I'm all set up and ready to join the cabin if you could send an invite! c:

1 minute ago, emilylime said:

No worries!! I'm just glad you thought to ask c: I was just going to go at it alone haha!

You're welcome! Writing is always better when you have friends cheering you on. ;)

And if anyone else wants to join, I have three spots left! (Cabin max is 12 campers.)

46 minutes ago, The Only Joe said:

How exactly does NaNoWriMo work? I mean, i write enough that I should probably do it, but I know nothing about it.

Official NaNoWriMo is in November - the goal to "win" is to write 50,000 words in the space of that month.

The Camp NaNo months are a bit more relaxed - set your own goal for the month.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2016 at 1:09 PM, Master Elodin said:

Oh. Can I join, or am I 4 hours too late? If not, I'm Chandrian over there.

Technically, it's already started, but you can still create an account and join in. You'll be slightly behind, though. (Particularly since I didn't notice this for two days...)