If anyone else is doing Camp NaNoWriMo this summer, who's up for sharing a cabin? I trust your advice better than random peoples'. :)

Somebody? Anybody?

I'd love to, if it would let me change my cabin settings.  <_< What's your username? At least I can add all the Sharders I know. :P

okayfaramir .... I tend to use LotR names in my usernames XD

I thought it was too late to change your cabin, though...

Nope! Just go to your cabin, scroll to the bottom, and click "opt out".

EDIT: And we have a cabin! Mistrunner is in it, and I just sent Eowyn an invite.

Edited by Slowswift

I'm Adamir on NaNoWriMo, bounding like a colossus over the fields of creative usernames that aren't identical to my other forum usernames. Could I request an invite to the Sharder cabin (if it isn't full yet)?

Edited by Adamir

I'm Adamir on NaNoWriMo, bounding like a colossus over the fields of creative usernames that aren't identical to my other forum usernames. Could I request an invite to the Sharder cabin (if it isn't full yet)?

You can! There's an opt-out button at the bottom.

You mean like King Louis the Fat?! I'm related to him!

Sorry, though. Already in the Sharder cabin. :)

That's cool re. Louis the Fat.

I've been running that cabin since you can start your own. The first Nano camp a friend and I got sorted with two other people who hated history. The sorting hat must have had a bad day with that pick. :) Inviting people is a better way to make sure that you can have fun in a cabin. 

My kings of choice (for the Nano novel, that is) are Henry the Fowler and Otto the Great.  :)