Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkanimereal1

Oh, just noticed this Category...

4 posts in this topic

I guess I'll say "Hi."

I'm so excited to have discovered this site, even though I'm currently in my last 3 weeks of college before graduation and this is NOT helping my already senioritis-ridden procrastination. 

Anyway, this past Monday I stumbled on Coppermind and was astounded by how much information I was completely unaware of. I knew somewhat about the Cosmere stuff, but not much--mainly just that there was an over-arching plot in the making and that Hoid intentionally showed up in several books.

Since Monday, I've spent all of my spare time reading through the Coppermind, topics on this forum, Brandon's latest AMA, and whatever else I can get my hands on. My brothers and I have been completely blown away by Brandon's books since we picked them up, and the Cosmere theories basically makes that a thousand times more awesome. We throw around a lot of theories, and I have several that I've already posted (hopefully in correct topics when I could find them).

Anyway, looking forward to immense amounts of speculation, particularly once I officially graduate and actually have time that is not supposed to be devoted to homework.

Edited by darkanimereal1

Hey there! I'm so glad you made it! I'm KChan, one of your friendly neighborhood admins! I'm really glad you enjoyed reading through and learning everything, and I hope you have a blast uncovering the next great secrets of the Cosmere with us. :D Also, have a cookie!

welcomecookie.jpg

Man it's been forever since I gave these out...