Sprenmoticons

Turos

So, let's see, would anyone prefer more emoticons in the same style of art, or should I try a new style? I guess I can try both and see what works best. Any ideas for new emotes?

I also updated the first original post with instructions for use.

:mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol:B):rolleyes:-_-<_<:):wub::angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r:

Edited by Turos

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/28/2015 at 8:31 AM, Turos said:

Woah! I didn't even think to look for other emote artists here. XD-2p.png(You have just solved my xD problem)

I love your emoticons, Haelbarde, especially Syl Slyphrena.gif

The site is more than welcome to have them.

hey, for me these show an image that says "Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting." Is that just my computer, or is that a broader problem that other people are experiencing? and how can I fix it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

firespren

voidspren

starspren

deathspren

windspren!!!

painspren

um... ye. Not entirely sure for others right now...

anyway, looks great :) they've been uploaded to the discord for the rithmatist project :):):) thanks, these are great! now if only we could get stuff for the rithmatist (please? the spren are a lot better for emoticons though, I will admit)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi again! Hmm, I focused on emotion-related spren for the emotes, but I can see how people could use other spren emotes, too. And Rithmatist-themed stuff would be cool. I'll see what I can do. Sure, I'll add static versions. Sorry for getting back to you two years later...

As requested, I've now added static versions to the original post:

bbMSt3L.pngcCqVYgw.png1tjwhIn.pngVkpiJTb.png8lMJI4Z.png1bSjE7G.pngAH8WdWC.pngRTfcvUl.png60gRN2F.png844IBnV.pngPVjEeQv.png6UkYJJG.pnge137yIJ.png

And touched up a couple animations:

Awespren7C8wANr.gif & 9xD7XH0.png(canonically described as a single circle of blue smoke or ripples. I made this alternate version without the extra lines)

Laughterspren HLCjBvQ.gif & YcigcGe.png(more visible) plus UVYzqQB.gif & IFaGQje.png(even more visible on white background)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...