Hey Ganchos!!

I have arrived! The super-sexy, always down for some chouda and a pint, supermodel Hot Herdazian!! I am honored to allow you all to bask in the radiance that is the Herdazian race and I am thrilled to have joined such a devoted group of individuals who work tirelessly to expand and explain the writings of the great head-gancho himself: Mr. Sanderson!

Can't wait to get to know some of you and explore what the 17th shard has to offer. I congraduate those of you who shall go down in history as being among the first to up-vote this delectible piece of Herdazian flesh!!! Furthermore, should any of you wish to learn more of my illustrious race I shall be happy to sedate your curiosity.

Shout out to all my Herdazian cousins! I know you're out there and cannot wait to be reunited with you all.

Yours truly,

THE Hot Herdazian

Do Herdazian supermodels polish their crystalline fingernails? If so, would that make it harder to use sparkflickers?

Also, do you wear lots of crystal jewelry, or do you feel that your fingers are fabulous enough to be sufficient adornment?

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Do Herdazian supermodels polish their crystalline fingernails? If so, would that make it harder to use sparkflickers?

Also, do you wear lots of crystal jewelry, or do you feel that your fingers are fabulous enough to be sufficient adornment?

Hey there skaa! Glad to see there are fans of Herdazian supermodels out there!

There have been Herdazian models that use nail polish before although that fad is slightly outdated. Personally, I find a clear sheen polish amplifies my already pristine crystalline nails rather than covering up the natural perfection. In regards to sparkflickers, I haven't personally tried to use one with nail polish on...may try this soon.

I do not make it a secret that I enjoy a bit of bling from time to time, mostly necklaces made up of leftover shardplate pieces that I collect after defeating shardbearers in wrestling matches while wearing nothing but compression shorts for myself (so as not to cover my glorious physique). You do make a valid point though that my nails are quite sufficient for adornment and I find nothing wrong with going for the simple beauty look many times.

Thank you for your up votes and patronage, we must get some protein-packed chouda sometime.

Yours truly,

THE Hot Herdazian

Edited by HotHerdazian

Welcome to 17th shard, Mr Herdazian! Do you happen to be friends with a certain fellow named Lopen? :)

Is it possible you're thinking of the Aimians?

Welcome to 17th shard, Mr Herdazian! Do you happen to be friends with a certain fellow named Lopen? :)

Is it possible you're thinking of the Aimians?

Aimians have deep blue nails while Herdazians have "crystalline, slate-colored" nails. Granted, the color of slate isn't normally captivating, but we are talking about a Herdazian supermodel here, after all, so a top-notch Herdazian manicure must be involved. :P

EDIT: Why the heck am I talking about manicures?! *runs away from thread*

Edited by skaa

Aimians have deep blue nails while Herdazians have "crystalline, slate-colored" nails. Granted, the color of slate isn't normally captivating, but we are talking about a Herdazian supermodel here, after all, so a top-notch Herdazian manicure must be involved. :P

EDIT: Why the heck am I talking about manicures?! *runs away from thread*

I never knew that!! That is so cool!!! lol!!

edit: is there anything else I should know about Herdazians that I somehow missed while rereading the series?!  :ph34r:

Edited by Lady Eowyn

Hello Lady Eowyn! And thank you! I would quote your post but my computer won't allow it....

But anyways, yes indeed I do know Lopen. He's one of my cousins!!! In fact he is my favorite person in all of Roshar. Below I've linked a forum discussing favorite scenes from the Stormlight Archive. I have it linked to my PERSONAL favorite, a scene which, IMHO (in my Herdazian opinion) PROVES that Lopen is the real hero!!:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/32731-favorite-stormlight-archive-scene/?p=284542

Yours truly,

THE Hot Herdazian

Edited by THE Hot Herdazian

I like you already.

Isn't it chouta? The most delicious of all cheap soulcast foods?

Good job refusing that cookie. It's... not... safe. The Dark Alley is the reason young Sanderfans are told to not take baked goods from strangers.

Indeed it is chouta!! Thank you Mistrunner. The life of a Herdazian supermodel can make it difficult to keep up with grammer and spelling.

Have an up vote from the most beautiful Herdazian to ever grace the Cosmere.

Yours truly,

THE Hot Herdazian

I have heard that cookies on this site are dangerous Fatebreaker....besides, CHOUDA is good for the muscles and soul. Cookies (unfortunately) wouldn't allow me to maintain my God-like physique.

Thank you for the greetings Gancho! Hope to see you around!

Yours truly,

THE Hot Herdazian

ay, Gancho, you wound me with your distrust. But I can see my gift of cookies would be wasted on you, so I will not insist. However, allow me to offer you a tasty meat pastry of my own devising, good for the bones and the heart. And 100% safe.

So why have I seen a few people saying not to accept coockies? I mean, the signature does sound kinda like a warning in itself, 'Baked Goodness You Can't Trust'. Haha

Unfortunately there is a sort of prejudice against us Denizens of the Dark Alley and our art, creating tasty treats for the masses. People lobby all sorts of dreadful accusations against us and our craft.

But we bear them no ill will and will continue to greet people with a smile and a snack.

And the 't' is crossed out.

Edited by Fatebreaker

Unfortunately there is a sort of prejudice against us Denizens of the Dark Alley and our art, creating tasty treats for the masses. People lobby all sorts of dreadful accusations against us and our craft.

But we bear them no ill will and will continue to greet people with a smile and a snack.

And the 't' is crossed out.

I don't oppose the DA, I just firmly believe that all people should know what exactly is in their cookie. Freedom of choice to be spiked or not. Isn't that in the Bill of Rights?

I don't oppose the DA, I just firmly believe that all people should know what exactly is in their cookie. Freedom of choice to be spiked or not. Isn't that in the Bill of Rights?

You know, I'm pretty certain it is. If it isn't, it's an implied right for sure.

but yeah DA FOOD IS SPIKED. (not with alcohol, literally spiked) Sometimes not even real food... Redbird offers spiked echidnas.

EDIT: I realize it looks like I'm replacing "the" with "da" but I meant it as in d.a. (dark alley).... lol

Edited by Lady Eowyn

The Dark Alley is a group/clan/guild in the "social groups, clans, & guilds" subforum. Their thread is pretty self-explanatory. I still don't completely get it myself, but they primarily focus on offering people 'spiked' goods. Like, as in Hemalurgy from Mistborn. They basically just want to spike everything and everyone, as far as I understand. Its members are people you definitely don't want to meet in a dark alley...

Disclaimer: I am not and never have been affiliated with the Dark Alley and therefore don't know what I'm talking about please don't spike me

Hmm so its a game of sorts? Offer someone something that is "spiked" with the aim of getting them to say they accept it?

One thing I know I understand for certain is that all this talk of cookies made me hungry...so I tried to bake cookies...and failed :(

Edited by SingTheSorrow

Hmm so its a game of sorts? Offer someone something that is "spiked" with the aim of getting them to say they accept it?

One thing I know I understand for certain is that all this talk of cookies made me hungry...so I tried to bake cookies...and failed :(

Hey gancho! Haven't been aquianted with Mistborn yet? Once you do it will make a little more sense. In the meantime, if you find yourself hungry, stop by sometime and grab some of my cousin's famous NON-soulcast chouta with me (and the only thing you'll find it spiked with is extra protein). I'll even throw in an autographed photo for free!

Yours truly,

THE Hot Herdazian

It's not a game, it's,

...Science

No need to apologize, just keep an open mind. Gaze at the Cosmere through a clear lens, not a black and white one. 

If you seek to know the truth of the most powerful Science in Existence, we will be waiting...

And we'll have snacks. Lot's of snacks.

• 3 weeks later...

No need to apologize, just keep an open mind. Gaze at the Cosmere through a clear lens, not a black and white one. 

If you seek to know the truth of the most powerful Science in Existence, we will be waiting...

And we'll have snacks. Lot's of snacks.

It is somewhat incredible how often the promise of snacks will make people do what you want...

Now, while on the topic of snacks, tell me more about the most powerful Science in Existence...

Edited by Iron Eyes