I really liked it and it was funny too, particularly the different minds. I would've liked to see more people's minds and how they're repersented.

How I think I'd be repersented:

Anger:

A tall girl with fire bursting in different spots randomly. She's agressive and doesn't like it when other people try to understand her. She wears a dark red tight shirt and pale red leggings with red sneakers.

Sadness:

Girl with sapphire blue drops tattooed all over her. She runs from problems and tries to hide. She cries and cries and doesn't like it when people try to make her feel better. She can be distracted, though it's hard. She wears a grey loose shirt and deep blue leggings and sandles. When she does come out, it's for long periods of time. She doesn't think she's worth everything people say.

Disgust:

A broad shouldered boy who likes to point out everyone's mistakes. He's loud and often after making a rude comment, sadness takes over to make guilt. He thinks he's the best in the world, but really when encountered by something real, he flees. He's the only boy. He wears a green long sleeved shirt with rolled up sleeves and dark green sweatpants.

Fear:

A short skinny girl who doesn't like bwing confronted. She stays towards the back of the crowd until she sees something scary. She'll wait until something's about to start, then she'll dash forward to take control. Then she won't give up until whatever's scary is over. She wears a short purple t-shirt and purple shorts. She wears sandals and has her hair up in a bun.

Joy:

She's a tall, broad shouldered girl. Confident, smiling, she's the one at top. Usually she's eager to go ahead, but she's also willing to slow down and enjoy the small points in life. She likes being important and accepted and she particularily loves making a difference. She's happy to offer a helping hand. She's hard to get off command but she has trouble taking back control when anyone else is in charge. She wears golden sweat pants and a longsleeved shirt with some design on it. She has a yellow jacket with a smiley face on the back.

Oregon Stuff:

Red

She's taken completely over by disgust and fear. She only gets angry on occassions but disgust is always channeling that anger. Joy is corrupted by Calamity and she's never happy by itself. Fear rarely takes control but she's always there.

Chase:

She's driven entirely by fear, with sadness taking a second seat. Joy pops up at ridiculous times but she's still there. Disgust is lost in long term memory with sadness acting like anger. Anger is also lost.

This movie was especially cathartic to me in a couple different ways.  I moved cross-country, like Riley, and I have a 6 month old daughter, so I felt the last scene twice: once as a parent and once as the child. 

I think this is Pixar's best so far.  Like Peter and Twi said, it provides a unique way to look into our own emotions and deal with them.

My Epics in Inside Out?

Inhuman: Anger: Anger is the dominant core emotion in Inhuman.

Echo: Sadness: He is sorrowful that he has become a Epic and abandoned all of his friends.

Nighthunter: Fear: He is scared that he will die or loose power.

Coppercloud: Digust: Coppercloud is digusted at who he is and he teammates.