Collaborative Crossover Project

So I've had this idea for a project bouncing around in my head for a while now and wanted to see if there was any interest.

It's a crossover with Doctor Who, so if you're not familiar with that show then it would be in your best interest to stop reading.

My intention is to rewrite the new series of Doctor Who as one enormous crossover, with Scadrial filling in for Earth as a sort of home base.  Vin will be the 9th Doctor's first companion.

This isn't, however, limited to Doctor Who or Mistborn, since there are "episodes" in between, with the Doctor and Vin going on various adventures.

I, as the "showrunner" XD, will oversee everything, making sure all the plots are going the right way and writing the stories that make up the season arcs.  What I need are people willing to write the other episodes.  Overall, this is a collaborative project and I hope there are interested people!

If there's interest, I'll lay out more of my ideas about how things will play out, especially over multiple "seasons".

So what do you think?