Delightful is feeling the pressure

Delightful

I have to say, Kobold's "de light-full" one was much better.

Nothing personal, just everyone (Kobold excepted) goes for the easy joke. Every Single Time.  And its boring. 

I know you can (and challenge you to be) more original than that. 

Edited by Delightful

Work is quiet and productive so I'm having a nice enough day

And of course you can trust me, I'm the king of the cuddleswarms XD

Lazy days are good I hope it continues to be chill :D

Movie of all time? Gosh, I don't know. There  are so many to choose from!

I'de be.....Shallan minus the scary backstory. 

Depending on the day, Elsa or Anna. Usually Anna though.

I have spikes in my eyes, he says. I have minions he says. Trust me he says.  :huh:

Edited by Delightful

I have spikes in my eyes, he says. I have minions he says. Trust me he says.  :huh:

Well hey now, nobody claimed I was a full on Inquisitor, (though of course, nobody would expect that ;)) I've just been blessed with a few spikes elsewhere. I must also profess that I hold no remote-control abilities or any other influence over my cuddleswarms, and I promise I never use them for nefarious purposes. They are only ever deployed for caring and supportive purposes. 

And this is all entirely ironic seeing that my current rank is Steel Inquisitor :ph34r:.

Okay.....I would hate for cuddleswarms to be suspect. They just sound fluffy and adorable. Like more caring Pygmy Puffs.  :wub:

I guess I can't fault your inquisitive nature then XD

and since this is AMA, I best ask you a question

where in the cosmere would you chose to live? how about Brandon's works as a whole? Also how about just a visit? Where would you go if you were forced to move somewhere?

Aye you're safe from the spike-harvesting, we only do it to people who are bad, and we have such a large pile of spikes already (literally, piles of spikes all over the floor) we don't really need any new ones right now XD

Do you not fancy the relative warmth of the Hallandrian jungles?

And where would you want to be/live/visit out of the cosmere?

Hallandren, I don't know. Warbreaker didn't really stick with me the way the other books have. It's great to read, but the setting doesn't pull me so much. Also, jungles are humid and humidity is ick.

I'd maybe go live on Emperor's Soul Sel as another Cosmere place.

Outside of Cosmere......well, Reckonerverse is pretty depressing and dangrous. I haven't read Alcatraz. So I'm not sure what other options I have?

Ahhh whoops there's no other Earth shorts (I Hate Dragons isn't specifically earth) other than that there's: Defending Elysium · Firstborn · Infinity Blade · Perfect State · HARRE · Dreamer. I don't know if we know enough about these worlds to decide whether they're worth living in XD

Which of Brandon's characters would you most like to meet?

Dreamer is in a world where theres a bunch of ghosts? who jump between possessing people and play a game of tag or something. HARRE is Heuristic Algorithm and Reasoning Response Engine, it's about an AI in like a power suit who helps this guy fight an invasion to protect a city. Set in space somewhere

Any reasons for wanting to meet either of those characters?