Delightful is feeling the pressure

Delightful

My profile pic is Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief movie. But imma gonna be all hipster and say I read the book first and it was better. Both are fantastic though.

Newcargo since I couldn't spell the name of my own sister-thread and I forgot how it was spelled in Steelheart. (Which I have since neglected. Bad Princess Delightful, Bad Princess).

My profile pic is Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief movie. But imma gonna be all hipster and say I read the book first and it was better. Both are fantastic though.

Newcargo since I couldn't spell the name of my own sister-thread and I forgot how it was spelled in Steelheart. (Which I have since neglected. Bad Princess Delightful, Bad Princess).

I just thought I'd missed a lot over in the Social Groups forum and that Newcago was now a hub for freight trains or something. :P 

Favorite scene in The Book Thief (book, movie, or both)? 

It totally could be :)

Favourite scene.......one of my favourites lines is a description of winter like a snow globe, as if the world had shrugged on a  sweater. I know that doesn't make sense because I must be remembering it wrong....

I absolutely loved Max's return at the end, book and movie.

Movie: The snow fight scene. And every time Max says something poetic to Liesel.

Book: Max's books.

Basically, I'm more than a little in love with Max.

Okay I'm turning this backwards: I have a question for y'all. Im hungry but not bothered to make anything complicated. No meat, something relatively healthy. What should I eat. Help or I'll just sit here on the internet getting hungrier :P

Edit: I can see you, guest who is watching this. Log on and say hi! :) Unless you're google, in which case awks for me.

Edited by Delightful

So an alicorn is what I used to think a Pegasus is.

My favourite mythical creature? That's a really really hard one.

I love Groot, if that counts. Not such a dragon fan (not per se, but they're a little overdone) I had a unicorn stage in my Tweens......Griffins and centaurs are pretty cool. Oh and hippo grids of course. Hippogriffs and kandra.

No wait. Thestrals. Definitely Thestrals.

Yeah i said that would be hard. I still might change my mind :P

If you could live anywhere in the real world, where would it be? And where would you live in the Brandon Sanderson worlds?

IRL: Israel. It's beautiful, it's an insane melting pot of different people and cultures, and everywhere you walk, you're literally walking on history. Plus Israelis are awesome and kind and wonderful people.

Short of that, Australia or America because free world and western culture and English speaking.

Sanderson worlds, I've got to go with modern Scadrial. Allomancy is one of my favourite magic systems ever, both Mistborn and Twinborn are amazing. The climate and culture is pretty similar to earth, and no great calamities are around threatening the existence of life the Cosmere and everything. Plus mists are pretty and mistcloaks are shnazzy. I. Can't think of a good reason to not like modern Scadrial, really :).

ARE YOU VASHIKARAN BABA JI?!

Please, the spambots may be artificial but they're certainly not intelligent. I, on the other hand, am both articulate and intelligent ;) Edited by Delightful