Fallout 4

Wolven

I'm really looking forward to Fallout 4. I am not looking forward to the hundreds of pounds I'll need to spend to make sure I have a PC which can run it.

Some pointers I liked...

• Protagonist has a voice. Real conversation with people. I just hope they've done it well.
  • Dogmeat can't die!!!! I doubt I'm the only person who recruited Dogmeat in Fallout 3, then immediately took him home and told him to stay so he didn't get killed.
  • Crafting system. Piles and piles of weapon mods, the ability to construct your own power armour, and, of course, buildings.

If I could make one suggestion to the developers, you know what it would be? I would ask them to add a descriptive tag to things like mugs and pencils, so when you are raiding, for example, the Nuka Cola factory, you can pick up a Nuka Cola Mug, or a Nuka Cola Pencil.

I'm really looking forward to Fallout 4. I am not looking forward to the hundreds of pounds I'll need to spend to make sure I have a PC which can run it.

Some pointers I liked...

• Protagonist has a voice. Real conversation with people. I just hope they've done it well.
  • Dogmeat can't die!!!! I doubt I'm the only person who recruited Dogmeat in Fallout 3, then immediately took him home and told him to stay so he didn't get killed.
  • Crafting system. Piles and piles of weapon mods, the ability to construct your own power armour, and, of course, buildings.

If I could make one suggestion to the developers, you know what it would be? I would ask them to add a descriptive tag to things like mugs and pencils, so when you are raiding, for example, the Nuka Cola factory, you can pick up a Nuka Cola Mug, or a Nuka Cola Pencil.

Yeah, I like that the character is voiced.  And I also like that judging from the little bit they showed about character creation, the women of the game won't all look like they have mustaches.

The weapon modding sound like fun as well, I am really looking forward to that.  One other thing I hope they do is make it easier to place decorative items.  That was always a pain in the butt trying to click on the thing you want to move and trying to drag it around to the right position.

• 3 weeks later...