If Lightwards were resurrecting threads, I think we'd be on Question (This Warrior Has Been Behaving Badly So this is the THIRTEENTH TIME I've Had to Resurrect The Stupid Thing, Let That Be a Lesson to All Of You). :P

To be fair, thread necromancy is an oft-frustrating art. :P

And honestly, if I were in his shoes—his grouchy, deranged shoes—I'd be pretty angry that the thread I necro'd wouldn't stop posting ponies and jokes no matter how many freaking times I killed the darned thing. :P

I vote that next time Lightwards and Funtimes take part in a serious planning meeting, Funtimes and her vanillas derail the council into an epic discussion of My Little Pony and which West Coast Epic would be the best soulmate for Obliteration. :P

I vote that next time Lightwards and Funtimes take part in a serious planning meeting, Funtimes and her vanillas derail the council into an epic discussion of My Little Pony and which West Coast Epic would be the best soulmate for Obliteration. :P

This isn't too outlandish of a possibility. :ph34r::P Speaking of Obliteration, did you want to write the next chapter in his Minions saga, or should I? 

Which West Coast Epic? Hmm... Maybe Khione? Ice and fire is a good combo.

Personality-wise, they wouldn't get along well at all, even if she's powerful enough to match him and their powers do complement each other. 

This isn't too outlandish of a possibility. :ph34r::P Speaking of Obliteration, did you want to write the next chapter in his Minions saga, or should I? 

If you write the next one, I'll follow it up with a tired Arsenal stumbling across the incident. :ph34r::P