Got a Ballooner post up. 

My plan is as follows: Lucentia will try to kill them with her diamonds. The ballooner will see the tendrils of oh-so-sparkly-death coming, he'll freak out and drop assorted balloon bombs, slowing the diamonds and creating a smokescreen. Then Scuhltz and him will abandon ship, escaping on wingsuits made of tape(small, fast, hard to see), then either explode the zeppelin or Lucentia can destroy it seconds after they escape

Sound good?

Welcome! :) 

I….don't watch the anime this is (apparently?) based on, so apologies if I don't get the joke, but none of the canon weaknesses we've seen so far have been directly tied to another person. And in-game at least, it wouldn't work because if the Judge died, Ace would have no weakness. Maybe something that reminds him of the Judge would work better? 

Actually, I'm scrapping that Ace Attorney idea. It was a joke anyway. :ph34r:

But I do have a real Epic idea.

Epic Name: Mr. Cosmere

Weakness: Downvotes

--

Power:

Mr. Cosmere can worldhop, even though he's non-cosmere. Try explaining that to him.

Secondary Power:

Gets unlimited upvotes on the 17th shard.

--

Personality:

Mr. Cosmere is kind of crazy, as he thinks he is Cosmere. He gets mad at people who downvote him, but if they offer him cookies...it's not pretty, trust me. :mellow:

--

Mr. Cosmere's biggest mystery is: if he's not Cosmere, where does he Worldhop?  :huh: 

--

Weapons: He thinks he's a mistborn, so he puts coins In a special gun and shoots them.

Edited by Mr. Cosmere

So it occurred to me that it's been a while since I've done a pony comic. Even longer since I've done a pony comic based around a song. :ph34r:

With that in mind, allow me to present "The Koschei War," based loosely on "The Copper War" by The Cog is Dead.

Enjoy Edgerunner in a fascinating take on Wild West Oregon history.

fdf94403575379891f7eda146860595f.png

Edited by Kobold King

So it occurred to me that it's been a while since I've done a pony comic. Even longer since I've done a pony comic based around a song. :ph34r:

With that in mind, allow me to present "The Koschei War," based loosely on "

" by The Cog is Dead.

Enjoy Edgerunner in a fascinating take on Wild West Oregon history.

fdf94403575379891f7eda146860595f.png

I'm learning so much about Remington lately. :ph34r::P

Thankyou Twi! I did indeed have a wonderful day with Mrs. Voidus which mostly involved binge watching tv and lots of junk food :P

Oddly enough, a long while back I was envisioning Jingleberry as a former nun who's started acting like Shiny Sparkle acts now. :huh::P

What happens when Mentos Man walks into town? :ph34r:

I'm really starting to be concerned at how many completely random ideas pop up that are almost exactly the same as one of mine :P
Mintos:
Primary Power: Can cause water to explode.
Backstory: One of the first Epics and originally going by the name Mentos, Mintos was eventually brought to court and sued by Mentos for giving their name a bad reputation. As a somewhat less powerful Epic living before the capitulation act, Mintos was forced to change his name. He now lives in the ruins of an old Mentos factory that he destroyed.

That's.... terrifying. :mellow:

Edited by Voidus