Names for all 256 Twinborn Combinations (+33 bonus Atium Twinborns)

kroen

This... is... unbelievable.

Shame on you, how dare you squander your talents like this? By now, someone like you could have ended world hunger, cured every disease known and unknown to man, and created world peace! Spend some more brilliance to build a time machine, go back in time and tell your younger self to make the world a better place.

Still, though, if I could give infinite upvotes, I would.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Took me overs 4 hours (not continueslly, but still). Near the end I nearly run out of words, but if given enough time I could maybe up with combinations including Allcomantic Atium+Feruchemical Atium. Does anyone actually want these added though? After all, in Mistborn Era 2 Atium a is legend, and I doubt anyway has access to it. Then again, I might

have do it anyway. No life, remember?

Btw, if I could choose I pick either being a Regenerator (Gold Compuder) or a Sentitel (Brozne Compander). I'd love to never be able to need to sleep (as I hate sleeping). Then again, won't Gold Compounding also negate to need to sleep? and eat? and drink? and sleep? makes some of the other compunders lucklaster in comparison...

Edited by kroen

While this is an impressive feat, is there a reason why you didn't use any of the names from the Alloy supplement of the MAG?  (Also you have "Connector" an a-iron/f-electrum when it's already the ferring name for duralumin.)

While this is an impressive feat, is there a reason why you didn't use any of the names from the Alloy supplement of the MAG?  (Also you have "Connector" an a-iron/f-electrum when it's already the ferring name for duralumin.)

Well I don't have the MAG. And I didn't know there are named combos there. Could someone maybe write them down for me so I could update my table?

As for Connector, yeah my bad. Will get right to it.

Edit: Changed Connector to Reflector and added all Atium combinations.

Edited by kroen

I put a meme on the Sanderson Memes page that I spent all of three minutes making - two of which were finding a website for making memes. And it got seventeen upvotes. Please, what the hell is wrong with this forum? Someone puts in 4-5 hours of work to make this, and I put sixty seconds to think of a good caption for Grumpy Cat. Please, this needs more upvotes.

• 2 months later...

IIRC, twinborn names aren't as concrete as misting/ferring names, with several variations on each. No reason why this wouldn't be an acceptable list in addition to the MAG list.

• Chaos locked this topic