Ask the Gleeman anything

the Gleeman

I haven't had the time to play (nor did I have it before... but that's other than the fact). I keep meaning to rejoin though but will be gone over multiple weeks this summer with no internet. I wont be able to join until probably August at earliest. 

So I'm thinking there should be a comics story that involves both the Man-Thing and the High Evolutionary.... and no, the Evolutionary War does not count! They did not meet each other, that was just Spider-man, the Cleansers, and Man-Thing!

The issue (ha) with such a story is that the Man-Thing and the High Evolutionary would most likely ignore each other... at most, the High Evolutionary would consider the Man-Thing a mere scientific curiosity and as a result, the Man-Thing would not be interested in the High Evolutionary due to his (the HE) apathy. So, the question is an obvious two-parter: How do we get around this problem? And how do we get Moon Knight involved?

Edited by Orlion

Favorite superhero?

Favorite Superhero: Moon Knight, Batman, and Legion

So I'm thinking there should be a comics story that involves both the Man-Thing and the High Evolutionary.... and no, the Evolutionary War does not count! They did not meet each other, that was just Spider-man, the Cleansers, and Man-Thing!

The issue (ha) with such a story is that the Man-Thing and the High Evolutionary would most likely ignore each other... at most, the High Evolutionary would consider the Man-Thing a mere scientific curiosity and as a result, the Man-Thing would not be interested in the High Evolutionary due to his (the HE) apathy. So, the question is an obvious two-parter: How do we get around this problem? And how do we get Moon Knight involved?

You could have the Defenders (made up of Doc Strange, Moon Knight, Daredevil, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage) meet to stop the High Evolutionary from rereleasing Chthon. Man-Thing can be a side experiment of HE that HE is attempting to perfect.

What do you think of Secret War so far?

I actually haven't read any of them yet. I like to wait for events to end before I read through them. I am looking forward greatly to reading it though. It looks wonderful. 

Any words of encouragement for someone trying to force their way through Knife of Dreams? I love the Wheel of Time, but it really de-railed at that point; the only saving grace is the Sanderson light at the end of the tunnel.