I will be making an official response this week. I have been extremely busy.

Maxal, I will be following up with you directly regarding potential abuse. However, I would note that your rep to post ratio is above .5 and for much of 17S's lifespan that's *extremely* good. Do not look at Kobold and lament; that outlier is not relevant here. You also don't RP which is a rep farm. Seriously, your ratios are fine and are not systemic of really anything. But if there is abuse towards you, I will discover it :)

More addressing the topic at hand coming soon.

I would never dare comparing myself to Kobold or any of the RP people :huh:  I have more modest objectives -_-  I did not know a rep to post ratio of 0.5 was considered good: I thought it bad as most people I encounter have a better one. Other posters seemed to have had an easier time getting their rep up. I am reluctant to call it abuse, but I would state the system is not pitch perfect nor is it politically correct, which is why I wished for more transparency. 

Hello everyone! Until I get done with my big response post (which should be done tomorrow), I will be closing this topic. I think the points have been made and there's not much need to continue making them, honestly. I will be addressing everything soon! :)