So I decided to draw a few things that my character Symmer would have drawn. So here it is:

Sketch002.jpg

The events drawn are the initial write up, the buffet car conversation with Bort, and the ninja is in reference to one of the times I was in caboose (I decided to vote for Clanky- McNinja).

Thanks  ^_^

YES! That was super amazing! 

I should draw it.... Hmm... Actually if I did that digitally..... OOooooh the train and light effects would be fun....Hrrm. Except I would want to make sure I drew Wilson's character right..... But ..... draw it mid payload dump or once she's been hit ..... 

Sad thing is, have no time to do it atm...

I was just thinking of closing this game, since it had been awhile and LG13 is starting. I'm glad I gave into my laziness and decided to tackle it later or else we would've missing out on your awesome drawing, Burnt! :) 

That is forewarning though. We'll likely lock this thread in the next couple of days, so if you have anything else you'd like to add here, do so soon! :)

Well, looks like a good time for me to finally get my post-game talk in and close it out! I did ultimately seem like the weakest link for my team, and didn't have too much time to be of much help, but I must say they all did fantastic without me anyway! This game did run spectacularly, and your write-ups were definitely fantastic! Many kudos for the game, Ren! And many thanks for all the players that signed up and played!

It looks like we have Mid-Range Game 7 still going, and Long Game 13 has just recently begun, so stay tuned for a Quick Fix game sometime soon!

As always, if anyone would like to try your hand at running a game, please get a hold of MyselfWilson or Meta. Not only will we get you added to the list, but I'm sure we'd be more than willing to help out in any way we can as well!

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!