this is a semi-rp group centered in a skaa pub in Quellion's Urteau. I guess the basic concept is the pub (called the ashen stallion) that is run by allomancers and gets its business from allomancers.

I'll start off. My character, KaladinStormblessed, Pulser, Knight Awkward, Earl of The Newcago Court, and all around awesome being, strolled into the Ashen Stallion for a drink. Traveling the cosmere was hard work, though it was nice to be back in Scadrial. He ordered a bottle of House Venture's finest, and was so impressed with it that he bought forty five bottles more. Since that was the whole inventory, he decided to buy the pub as well. He'd sell the inventory. Maybe he could make some money to counter his thoughtless purchases.

Edited by KaladinStormblessed

Screwloose strolled into the pub, drawing odd looks from the few coinshots sitting inside, and perched himself on a bar stool, placing the case he had been carrying carefully by his feet.

"Pint of Old Ironeyes special if you please." Spotting Venture arguing with someone he waves. "Afternoon Ven, you're looking decidedly less dead than last time I saw you."

• 1 month later...