Ask Mistrunner anything... about food

Mistrunner

Choose one pudding, yogurt or quark (the dairy product).

I only know quark as the theoretical thing in string theory. So yogurt. Blueberry yogurt.

How does one use a Shardspoon?

With great skill. You have to sever the soup's soul before you can scoop up a spoonful of broth, so it's quite difficult, not to mention unwieldy because of its size. It is very useful if you forget utensils on a camping trip, though.

If you could have the Angel Moroni play a different instrument, what would it be?

You can thank my seminary class for that one. :P

Um. I rather like the trumpet, really. Maybe the fluglehorn, because of its epic name.

Edited by Mistrunner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is an older thread, but video games? If so, preferred franchises/systems?

Ah, this old thing! *blows dust off thread*

Pokemon Red, original. That's fun.

Really old Super Smash Bros on Nintendo 64. (I am boss with Pikachu.)

Random online games occasionally. Not so much now that I have too much stuff to do already.

Mostly really old stuff. My oldest brother is the one that's really into video games. I just played when there was a spare controller. And believe me, I'm terrible at shooting games.

I think a lot of times older games have more quality, though. The new ones have cooler graphics but the older ones have more personality, if you know what I mean.

I tend to lean towards the older games as well, seeing as at least half are gba or later. And I'm with you on shooters, though I don't care for them that much to begin with. I do enjoy Metroid Prime, however. Do you enjoy the Marve movies? Which is your favorite?

Who is your favorite incarnation of the Doctor?

Who is your favorite Doctor Who character who isn't the Doctor?

What is your favorite villain on the show?

Tenth. He's awesome. Though Eleven is cool. Like bow ties.

Probably Martha- I think she doesn't get enough credit, and I really like her.

I'm going to say the Vashta Nerada, because they're so different. You can't attack them, you can't push them back, you can't ever be quite sure where they are. Also, Silence in the Library is one of my favorite episodes.

I tend to lean towards the older games as well, seeing as at least half are gba or later. And I'm with you on shooters, though I don't care for them that much to begin with. I do enjoy Metroid Prime, however. Do you enjoy the Marve movies? Which is your favorite?

I assume you mean Marvel? If that's the case then YES. Love Marvel movies. And as for my favorite... it's a hard question but my answer is probably the first Avengers movie.

I really like Agents of SHIELD, the TV show, as well.

But . . . Why is it funny? :huh:

How's life been treating you?

Do you like it in Oklahoma?

Havre you ever played the harp?

On a scale of one to ten, how cool do you think they are?

1. Life just sprained my wrist. It's a great thing, but it should be nicer a lot of the time.

2. Um... it's okay, I guess. Still getting used to the fact that Fort Sill is huge. It really isn't that crazy big- in terms of land the last fort we were at is bigger- but this one's fancy. It's got this big huge commissary that's like an entire Safeway. Their pool is really indoors, not just kinda covered by a canopy structure thing. They've got traffic lights and fancy housing. It's fancy.

3. Yes. My aunt's when we were staying in her house. It's a lot like piano, with all the notes arranged.

4. They can get up to a ten, depending on what you play. I like harps. They're cool.

3. Yes. My aunt's when we were staying in her house. It's a lot like piano, with all the notes arranged.

4. They can get up to a ten, depending on what you play. I like harps. They're cool.

Jealousy. I mean my RL last name is Harper, shouldn't I know how to play one?

Anyway . . .

Who's your favorite Doctor?

Which episode(s) do you like better, The Stolen Earth (+follow up), or the one with a star whale?

Jealousy. I mean my RL last name is Harper, shouldn't I know how to play one?

Anyway . . .

Who's your favorite Doctor?

Which episode(s) do you like better, The Stolen Earth (+follow up), or the one with a star whale?

Ten, all the way. He's great. And them facial expressions. He's got 'em all, plus some.

That's a hard one, though. I loved the star whale one, but Stolen Earth (and all the little allusions to it throughout the season) was really good. So I'll say my favorite was The Stolen Star Whale. :P

If there was a sudden zombie apocalypse, what is the first thing you would grab, and the first thing that you would do? Do you think you could survive a zombie apocalypse?

Depends on where I am. If at school, a hefty textbook for whackage of zombies or a desk to make a barricade, if at home, a bag to stuff food/water/possible weapons into.

My friends and I had a comprehensive plan for this, but now that I've moved I'll need to reformulate it.

My survival depends on what type of zombies they turn out to be. If they're the slow, moaning, arm-swinging type of zombies typical to popular culture, I think I could, for a while, at least. I can run pretty fast, I have pretty good survival skills, and I can travel light. However, the real question is whether I could survive without books.

Edited by Mistrunner