Ask Silverblade anything

Silverblade5

Anyone with over 200 rep points is not "new" in my book. 

What are some of your particular quirks that set you aside from other people? (Eating peanut butter straight from a jar, perhaps.)

Drinking milk straight from the jug. Other than that, I don't really make much of a habit of setting things aside.

I've been meaning to ask this for a while: where does your avatar come from? :S It looks strangely familiar, but at the same time...

Infinity Blade concept art. 

Why is your blade made of Silver?

In honor of a player so skilled at the game of Infinity Blade that the developers named a sword after him in one of the content updates. I'm a wannabe of this player.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

@Silverblade5 If shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Which cosmere world is best suited for your temperament?

Favorite movie?

What is your shardic intent?

If you could  have any cosmere creature as a pet what would you get?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

Pepsi or Coke?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?
Edited by Nathrangking

4 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

@Silverblade5 If shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Which cosmere world is best suited for your temperament?

Favorite movie?

What is your shardic intent?

If you could  have any cosmere creature as a pet what would you get?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

Pepsi or Coke?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?

2 clearchips 

Silverlight

Captain America Civil War 

Axehound

Efficiency

Vin

Mountain Dew

Alcatraz

Elend

If you could taste a colour, which would you choose? And what do you think it would taste like? 

How many dragons does it take to change a lightbulb?

If Thor fought a man in a chicken costume (who was holding a small basket of potted ferns), how could the man win? 

If you were in a room filled entirely with people named Gary, and I mean filled - thousands of Gary's packed into a concert hall for a big convention - and you were the only one not named Gary, what would you do? Would you try and conceal your identity? Or rise up and become the leader of the Gary's? Or try and escape the Gary's before they find out who you are?!? 

Just now, Archer said:

If you were in a room filled entirely with people named Gary, and I mean filled - thousands of Gary's packed into a concert hall for a big convention - and you were the only one not named Gary, what would you do? Would you try and conceal your identity? Or rise up and become the leader of the Gary's? Or try and escape the Gary's before they find out who you are?!? 

I literally fell out of my chair laughing! 

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2018 at 9:29 PM, Archer said:

If you could taste a colour, which would you choose? And what do you think it would taste like? 

How many dragons does it take to change a lightbulb?

If Thor fought a man in a chicken costume (who was holding a small basket of potted ferns), how could the man win? 

I would taste blue. It would be sweet.

They are the lightbulb

Ask Hulk for help. Alternatively, keep lightening rod close.

Be confused when listening to conversations.

6 hours ago, Quickbronze said:

Heresy. He claims Alcatraz is Cosmere.

Everyone knows the Alcatraz universe is proto-Cosmere. Alcatraz became Adonalsium by breaking the universe itself.

Alcatraz broke the rule that says he's not Cosmere. He did it so he could piss off the fanbase and make Reckoners Cosmere.