BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE

Kipper

Oh dear. I heard of one plan however, in which the government tried to get rid of this dangerous substance by diluting it in water  :D.

EDIT: By the way, I think there is a special process you can undergo to remove this substance. But it is not perfected, and many relatives and friends have said that the patient has... changed afterwards. They usually need to rest in a specially manufactured bed, and stay almost permanently in a safe underground environment.

Edited by TheYoungBard

I remember using this as a topic for a class activity back when I was in school. Nobody (not even the teacher) got it. Made me want to jump into a vat full of oxidane.

I have more faith in the intelligence of our Sharders than saying this might imply, but just in case you don't get the joke by this point: Dyhydrogen Monoxide is water.

There are some pretty good records from when senators try to get this stuff banned, only to be shut down by people who actually did their research in blunt and hilarious fashion.

Bartenders are often accused of using DHMO as an additive to increase their profits.

Speaking of chemical dependency, most people exposed to DHMO become utterly dependent on it.  Marathoners usually have issues regulating their DHMO levels, which can impact their performance if they get too low.

I have more faith in the intelligence of our Sharders than saying this might imply, but just in case you don't get the joke by this point: Dyhydrogen Monoxide is water.

There are some pretty good records from when senators try to get this stuff banned, only to be shut down by people who actually did their research in blunt and hilarious fashion.

*ignores this naysayer*

Evidence of dihydrogen monoxide has even been found on other planets!

Symptoms of dihydrogen monoxide poisoning can include:

• Fluids in mouth
  • Moisture around eyeballs
  • Perspiration of liquid from the skin
  • Dissolution of chemicals within cell membranes.

If you have experienced any of these symptoms, you may already have assimilated an irreversible quantity of dihydrogen monoxide poisoning into your body. :o

I've heard stories of people disciplining their cats by exposing them to DMHO.  The street name for this is "spritzing."

Those poor animals. :( We only use good old-fashioned aqua in our spritzer bottles. Using industrial grade chemicals on pets is just sick. <_<

Wait, really?! Storms, I better...wait, is there anything we can do about that?

We of the DA can assist anyone who wishes to have this harmful chemical purged from their body. Our methods are quick and painless and we guarantee you'll remain dihydrogenmonoxide free!

California's on it. There's hardly any of it there.

Yeah, we're doing pretty well on the de-dihydrogenmonoxidation. Yay droughts... <_<

Yeah, we're doing pretty well on the de-dihydrogenmonoxidation. Yay droughts... <_<

I sense a bit of sarcasm there. You're a DHMO addict, aren't you?!!!

I'm secretly addicted to the stuff, as well. Please don't tell anyone.

...yeah, you got me.

I've tried kicking the habit, but it's just so hard man. Every day I need my fix, or I start going through withdrawl. My throat gets dry, my voice starts getting hoarse, and I get light-headed. I've been trying alternatives, like cow-juice, Liquid Bread, and the blood of the oranges, but nothing seems to cut it...

...yeah, you got me.

I've tried kicking the habit, but it's just so hard man. Every day I need my fix, or I start going through withdrawl. My throat gets dry, my voice starts getting hoarse, and I get light-headed. I've been trying alternatives, like cow-juice, Liquid Bread, and the blood of the oranges, but nothing seems to cut it...

Not to mention the fact that the withdrawal makes you smell terrible.

It has also been found at the site of just about every school shooting in America. 

Those with an "addiction" to this substance don't usually live longer than three days without it.

I got fooled by this once and I never got over the shame... over half my class really knew what it was, so I was blushing really badly.