Site Upgrades! What do you think?

Rubix

Quick Thoughts!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Initial Reaction?

• I love it!
    • On the whole, I think I like it.
    • I'm not completely sold, but give it time.
    • Why is it different?!?
    • CHANGE IT BACK!!!!
    • I can't find feature (X)!!! I'll post it below.
  2. 2. New Forum Layout?

• Awesome!
    • This seems... Different.
    • It was far superior in the former arrangement!!!!
    • I can't find forum (X)!!! I'll post below.
    • WHY DID YOU LOCK MY FAVORITE RP (X)?!?
  3. 3. Sidebar?

• This is what I've been missing from my life. THANK YOU!!!
    • These could be put in a superior order. I'll post it below.
    • It's a little different, but I'll get used to it.
    • Why?!?
    • The site looks all squished now. I dislike it.

I'm double posting to illustrating this point :)

Please bear with me but this editor is REDACTED. I see writing this posting what the "real problem" is: Especially around quotes it's REDACTED. I hate it when the text gets so squashed. That's hard to read (for grandmas with bad eyes :P). Why doesn't it take my "returns". The posts get so crowded. :( And neither in the true text version nor in the wysiwyg-version the result after sending the post is the same than it was shown to me in the preview.

*cry* :)

Is there a "workaround" or something else?

But the rest of the new forum is fine and I got used to it quickly. Especially I'm happy that now I see in which threads I posted something. With this new symbols it's far more clear.

Test!

Theoretically (I tested this in a previous topic), if you are using the Rich Text Editor and you double space the quotes like this, it does work. However putting a line in the normal, non-formatty (very precise terminology; shush I'm tired) text editor that's BBCode only, this does not work. So make sure you doing in the RTE.

EDIT: Mission accomplished ;) I agree it is very weird it does that, but I'm glad there is a workaround, because that's been bugging me.

Edited by Chaos

I'm double posting to illustrating this point :)

Test, too :)

Test!

Theoretically (I tested this in a previous topic), if you are using the Rich Text Editor and you double space the quotes like this, it does work. However putting a line in the normal, non-formatty (very precise terminology; shush I'm tired) text editor that's BBCode only, this does not work. So make sure you doing in the RTE.

EDIT: Mission accomplished ;) I agree it is very weird it does that, but I'm glad there is a workaround, because that's been bugging me.

I hope it works. :)

Many thanks for help. 

All right, I'm 90% sure that I've got this in the right topic this time, Chaos. :P

I remember us having some issues resizing the post box, with the highlighting and all. But something else just happened as well. I was resizing it, and it was like it was having some sort of panic attack. It would grow and scroll all the way to the bottom and then shrink and start growing again. I couldn't even get the screen to scroll down so I could get at the handle. 

Perhaps Shiro attempting to manifest directly? :P