Audiobooks?

Long story short, I'm driving from coast to coast with my grandparents tomorrow. I have four books in my purse, but unfortunately I developed motion sickness when I was fifteen, so if I read longer than ten minutes in a car, I start to not feel so good. (Of course, that doesn't always stop me.)

Anyways, I thought audiobooks might be a good alternative. I haven't listened to many of them. Any suggestions?

To state the obvious I pretty much like all of Brandon's audio books. Only exception being Warbreaker (loved the book hated the narration). Mistborn books are read by Michael Kramer and Stormlight books are read by Michael Kramer (male POV) and Kate Reeding (female POV). Both are excellent. The Reckoners series is read by MacLeod Andrews he is also very good but I like Kramer a little better although I see why he did these his voice is much better suited. 

I also really liked the narration by Nick Podehl for the Rothfuss Kingkiller books. 

Besides that some of my favorite audio books are actually SciFi. Dune and Hyperion are two really good ones and are more of an audio performance than just plain narration. Another one I thought was actually better as an audio book was The Martian the narrator was awesome. 

To state the obvious I pretty much like all of Brandon's audio books. Only exception being Warbreaker (loved the book hated the narration). Mistborn books are read by Michael Kramer and Stormlight books are read by Michael Kramer (male POV) and Kate Reeding (female POV). Both are excellent. The Reckoners series is read by MacLeod Andrews he is also very good but I like Kramer a little better although I see why he did these his voice is much better suited.

I also really liked the narration by Nick Podehl for the Rothfuss Kingkiller books.

Besides that some of my favorite audio books are actually SciFi. Dune and Hyperion are two really good ones and are more of an audio performance than just plain narration. Another one I thought was actually better as an audio book was The Martian the narrator was awesome.

I agree, but I didn't much care for Elantris's narrator either