What's your Personality type?

Sarcasm

Personality type  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Personality Type?

So according to this I am a "turbulent" type of INTJ, and that my personality is only a little bit more on the judging side than otherwise. Seems accurate enough.

Edited by skaa

INTJ, and proud ;) Unfortunately, most people assume when I'm trying to get things correct, I am just being arrogant. It's not the easiest thing to deal with. Oh, well, everyone's always got a need for Architects.

So according to this I am a "turbulent" type of INTJ, and that my personality is only a little bit more on the judging side than otherwise. Seems accurate enough.

Huh, I got Assertive ISFP with this one, with knife-ege margins on the "SFP". It doesn't quite fit me, though. Their description of ISFP is way too crazy for me. I'm not that spontaneous or anxious, and I enjoy talking too much. I think that of the Sensing/Observant types, ISFJ fits best. The loyalty to and connection with a few people described is something that I definitely identify with.

After reading through everything on the website, I find that I best fit INTJ still, but the biggest thing that is different is T/F. I'm pretty sure I'm at a tie between the Thinking and Feeling, since the weaknesses of the INTJ aren't simply there as much. In junior high, I definitely exhibited the traits of an INTJ. However, high school shaped me closer into INFJ, with possible deviations into INFP or INTP. 

I did the two tests linked in this thread. I got INFP from the 16personalities one, and ISTJ from the other and most of them were 30-60% so not minor differences either :/ I suppose I'm consistently introverted but a lot really depends on the context of the situation.

Hmm, taking a look at the descriptions....

INFP

Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.

Well, actually yeah that mostly fits very well. Though I still feel like it misses a bit.

ISTJ

Quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. Decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. Take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized - their work, their home, their life. Value traditions and loyalty.

That doesn't fit me as well. Quiet and serious a lot of the time yeah, but "Practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible" etc etc doesn't fit so well. I'd say I'm pretty dependable but I'm not that orderly and I have been known to consistently attempt things that may be beyond what I really should be trying (but are cool). It's just not that great a fit overall.

...ok. Fine. What do I think :P

(Using the links on this page.)

I/E - Introverted. I can get energy from performing and to some degree around people I am really comfortable with but I'm otherwise decidedly introverted.

S/N - Intuition. I would say that in general I am significantly more intuition than sensing. I will use sensing when the situation seems to warrant it but I'd generally think far more in an intuitiony way.

T/F - Thinking. In most situations I would make decisions in a more thinking style, though if a decision seemed to be directly about interactions with other people I will often, and quite deliberately, switch to a feeling style.

J/P - Perceiving. I don't feel that I fit perfectly with perceiving, but I know I don't fit very well with judging.

Ok, so just working it out myself I come out as INTP.

Seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests them. Theoretical and abstract, interested more in ideas than in social interaction. Quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable. Have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in their area of interest. Skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical.

Not perfect, but slightly closer than INFP.

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

It means that you will rule the world by my side one day.

Go to this link to read about yourself. Maybe it will fit you. It does me. Welcome to the awesome club.

There are parts that fit me, but I'm not usually ruthless nor domineering and stuff. There were several questions I was edgy on so maybe answering differently would've gotten me slightly better.

I'm technically an ISTJ, but my Sensing and Thinking traits are right on the line. They're not ver dominant at all, and I have a lot of Feeling and Intuition traits too. Basically I'm an ISTJ with horrible indecisiveness, because part of me is like "GO GO GO GO GO!" and the other half is all "Whoa. Dude. Slow down and think this through." Decisions are an issue.  <_<

I took the test and didn't understand it at first. 

Then someone showed me this and suddenly it made a lot more sense.

MarvelPersonalityProfiles-Full_Size.jpg 

For you curious folks I'm the same type as Deadpool, which makes A LOT of sense.

Edited by Fatebreaker

I took the test and didn't understand it at first. 

Then someone showed me this and suddenly it made a lot more sense.

MarvelPersonalityProfiles-Full_Size.jpg 

For you curious folks I'm the same type as Deadpool, which makes A LOT of sense.

I have the same personality type as Reed Richards and Hank Pym? Noooooooo why meeeeeee? :(

Edit: Okay, I just found this thing. 

doctor_who_mbti.jpg

I have the same personality type as the Ninth Doctor. Much, much better. :D

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I have the same personality type as Reed Richards and Hank Pym? Noooooooo why meeeeeee? :(

Edit: Okay, I just found this thing. 

doctor_who_mbti.jpg

I have the same personality type as the Ninth Doctor. Much, much better. :D

And I'm... the Master? :huh: Well that doesn't make any sense at all. :ph34r:

Ba da da dum. Ba da da dum. Ba da da dum. Ba da da dum...

Remember what I did to that Dalek, sir. :ph34r:

C'mon, old man. Didn't we all crack open Daleks back in the War? It'll take more than a Time Lord's party trick to frighten me. Before you know it I'll be pushing you around in a wheelchair every day singing "I Can't Decide." :ph34r:

C'mon, old man. Didn't we all crack open Daleks back in the War? It'll take more than a Time Lord's party trick to frighten me. Before you know it I'll be pushing you around in a wheelchair every day singing "I Can't Decide." :ph34r:

The Time Lord who foiled a whiny Slitheen with breath spray? I doubt this very much. :ph34r: 

And I'm... the Master? :huh: Well that doesn't make any sense at all. :ph34r:

Ba da da dum. Ba da da dum. Ba da da dum. Ba da da dum...

We're Master buddies! Let's go take over the world!

...my brother actually has a fob watch... maybe... if it's opened...

Well, this isn't good at all. Rose? Martha? I think I'll need your help. :ph34r:

Well according to those weird test thingies I'm somewhere between Martha and the Master. This is your time for a motivational speech to make me help you. :ph34r:

Help me stop him, or he destroys the world. Or you can go back to your normal everyday life until he takes it from you. Your choice. 

Nine's motivational speeches were less "inspire the masses for now and always" and more "get to the point before you're too dead to make any more points." :ph34r:

I'm not a him! *pouts*

Help me stop him, or he destroys the world. Or you can go back to your normal everyday life until he takes it from you. Your choice. 

Nine's motivational speeches were less "inspire the masses for now and always" and more "get to the point before you're too dead to make any more points." :ph34r:

But what instead of going back to my everyday life I just take over the world myself? That sounds like the much more promising prospect. B)

I'm not a him! *pouts*

Her, then. Honestly, did no one notice the "destroy the world" part? <_<

But what instead of going back to my everyday life I just take over the world myself? That sounds like the much more promising prospect. B)

Sure, fine. But if you take over the world, I'll have to stop you, and that won't be very much fun for you, now will it? 

Her, then. Honestly, did no one notice the "destroy the world" part? <_<

Sure, fine. But if you take over the world, I'll have to stop you, and that won't be very much fun for you, now will it? 

Now please, we have to be correct and polite to each other even after regerations change our gender, missy. -_-

But we are smart villains that are genre sawy enough to realize that first we work together to take you down and then we can duke it out for complete doomination (not a typo) of everything in time and space.

Edited by Edgedancer

Now please, we have to be correct and polite to each other even after regerations change our gender, missy. -_-

But we are smart villains that are genre sawy enough to realize that first we work together to take you down and then we can duke it out for complete doomination (not a typo) of everything in time and space.

Sounds good. Let's go! 

(Also, I will take a moment to say that I am now in the top 50 rep people whatever. I am the happiest I've ever been.)