Read, Supply, Elect (Game)

This is a slightly more PG9 version of the other game. (Cliff, shag and marry.) It basically goes like this:

Person A provides the names of three characters. [Can be Sanderson characters or from other fandoms--just try to pick something people are likely to know!]

Person B decides who they would supply with an army, who they would elect as Prime Minister (or President, for those of you in presidential systems), and whose writings they'd like to read. They can supply reasons for that choice, but it's not necessary. Then, Person B suggests another three characters for the next person. And so on!

I'll start it off:

Kaladin, Vasher, and Hrathen.

Stick can be president, for its unswerving vision and strength.

Stick can lead the army, because it will give clear orders and solid strategies.

Stick......I think it's books will be rather boring but it's the only one left so there you go.

Pikachu, Groot and Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon can lead- she was a princess in the past, right?

Pikachu can lead the armies, for its thundershock.

I believes Groot's philosophical treaties could lead humanity to a new golden age. "We are Groot".

Twilight Sparkle, Optimus Prime and Cobra Commander.

I would give Twilight the Army

Optimus the books

And I don't know who Cobra Commander is so obviously he/she/it should be head of the secret coun- ahem- President

Vash the Stampede

Cooper from Interstellar

Andy Taylor

Locke Lamora, Axies and tony stark.

Tony Stark = Supply (he doesn't need them, but he knows what to do with them for sure)

Locke Lamora = Read

Axies = Elect (look at my nick, it was obvious xD)

Vasher, Rincewind(Discworld), Mappo Trell(Malazan Book of the Fallen)

I'm going to say, read Vasher, supply Rincewind, and elect Trell, even though I don't know who that is. Time to move this one along.

Adolin, Renarin, and Thorin Oakenshield.

Well the obvious answer would be:

Renarin: Read

Thorin: Supply

Adolin: Elect

But who wants obvious.

I think Thorin would be boring to read, so lets go:

Adolin: Read

Renarin: Supply - channelling WoK' 

ThorinElect

My first thought would be the Sanderson Elimination mods: Little Wilson, Gamma Fiend, Metacognition

But lets go with: Wayne (Alloy of Law), Vivenna (Warbreaker), Silence (Shadows for Silence)

Well the obvious answer would be:

Renarin: Read

Thorin: Supply

Adolin: Elect

But who wants obvious.

I think Thorin would be boring to read, so lets go:

Adolin: Read

Renarin: Supply - channelling WoK'

Thorin: Elect

My first thought would be the Sanderson Elimination mods: Little Wilson, Gamma Fiend, Metacognition

But lets go with: Wayne (Alloy of Law), Vivenna (Warbreaker), Silence (Shadows for Silence)

I'd read Wilson, supply Meta and elect Gamma. I'm kinda obliged to say that, as a member of House Urbain. Oh wait :P

Okay. I'd read Silence, supply Wayne (Maker help us all...) and elect Vivenna. Mostly because I'd really like to read Silence. I find her character voice quite fascinating, and I'd like to hear more of it. It's very...business-like, but with all those hidden depths, y'know?

Let's try something else. Star Wars fans, this one's for you :P

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker

Edited by Kasimir

Read Shashara's writings. I'd be interested as to what goes on in the head of the person who essentially invented Nightblood.

Supply Arsteel. Yesteel seems a little to violent for an army.

Elect Arsteel, since he already apparently rules Huth and Kuth. :)

How about... the Doctor, Pinkie Pie, and Bombur. :D

I would give the army to The Doctor... but that is a little scary, can you imagine what he could do with an army? :ph34r: So, read about The Doctor. I don't think Bomber would be a very good President, so I guess I'll give him the army. And thus the Oval Office goes to Pinky Pie. She's good right? (I don't Pony, in case it wasn't obvious.)

And Player B's next three characters are Percy Jackson, Kvothe from the Kingkiller Chronicles and Sabetha from the Gentlemen Bastards.

Edited by The Crooked Warden

Read Kvothe because I need that day three book :D
Army goes to Percy and inevitable death.
Sabetha will have to lead. Won't be a good leader most likely but she'll be good at what leaders actually do these days + she's a redhead so there's that :P

Joker from Batman-dc-w/e, Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly and Lopen from Stormlight Lopen.(best team-up ever!!)

Edited by Cracknut

• 2 weeks later...

Elect Sauron, Supply Sadeas and Read Dracula (historians would sell an arm and both legs to talk to someone from centuries ago).

Okay, here goes.

Rayse, King Joffrey, Ruin

Edited by Adamir

To minimize damage to the world, I would give Joffrey the army and elect Rayse.

As head of an elected government, Rayse would be bogged down by bureaucracy hampering his destructive potential, his probable intense, irrational hatred of all other officials making it far worse.Meanwhile, he would be constantly butting heads with Joffrey over who should be attacked and in what order, to the point that the army ends up doing almost nothing at all.

That leaves Ruin with reading. Well, books written by the insane god of utter destruction should be interesting.

Llarimar (Scoot), Harry Dresden, Edmund Blackadder.

I'd read Dresden, because I know nothing about him except that he has a book series about him. Blackadder would get elected, and Llarimar would get the army - his sense of moral duty would have him get rid of Edmund by the end of the week.

Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, Sadeas. I'd say Sadeas is the lesser of three evils, but that's for the next person to decide.

Edited by Adamir

I'd read Dresden, because I know nothing about him except that he has a book series about him. Blackadder would get elected, and Llarimar would get the army - his sense of moral duty would have him get rid of Edmund by the end of the week.

Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, Sadeas. I'd say Sadeas is the lesser of three evils, but that's for the next person to decide.

Aupply Justin Bieber, it would be an army of fangirls and They'de be obsessed and leave everyone else alone :ph34r:

Elect Sadeas because assuming this isn't on Roshar, there's no Dalinar and Elhokar for him to hate, leaving him te possibility (or at least the skills) to be a decent leader.

Which leaves reading rebecca black. Let's hope she writes better books than the songs which are written for her. :/.

Okay. Tom Hiddleston, Forrest Gump and Pascal (from Tangled).

• 2 weeks later...