What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

And your mother was annoyed you didn't wear white?? :o

You look stunning and that dress is *fantastic*.

Thank you. :)

And to be fair, once she was over the initial shock, she was OK with it.  She even paid for the dress.

Honestly, I don't know why it surprised her so much.  Why does she keep expecting normal from me?  Seriously, woman, you gave birth to me!  You know who you're dealing with here!

Alright  -_-

In a rare moment of public disclosure, here my own self... In three phases. I hope none of you are serial killers  :ph34r:

First, in echo Kaymith gorgeous purple dress, here is my own very traditional white dress  B)

LD7_0402%20Medium_zpsttvzbiom.jpg

With my man...

LD7_0624%20Medium_zpsnu1hiajy.jpg

Second, a more recent one with one of the result of said wedding.

IMG_2186%20Medium_zpsfpbddv5t.jpg

You're all so gorgeous and handsome! Goodness, people!

Ah, I suppose it was inevitable. Bandwagon, here I come.

The tension is building...

It's me!

8a7422c594530e8b9d376aee69d94de2.jpg

You are so small in the picture, but you look awesome as well :lol:  Where is the picture taken? I seem to faintly recognize the setting....

Edited by maxal

Alright  -_-

In a rare moment of public disclosure, here my own self... In three phases. I hope none of you are serial killers  :ph34r:

First, in echo Kaymith gorgeous purple dress, here is my own very traditional white dress  B)

LD7_0402%20Medium_zpsttvzbiom.jpg

With my man...

LD7_0624%20Medium_zpsnu1hiajy.jpg

Second, a more recent one with one of the result of said wedding.

IMG_2186%20Medium_zpsfpbddv5t.jpg

Your dress is quite pretty as well.  I would've looked like death in anything that white, but you've got actual color to your skin.

Your dress is quite pretty as well.  I would've looked like death in anything that white, but you've got actual color to your skin.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Purple looked absolutely gorgeous on you  -_- especially with your hair. I love your hair color.

Ok., don't twist my arm anymore. C'est moi!

Do you speak French?

Purple looked absolutely gorgeous on you  -_- especially with your hair. I love your hair color.

Thank you. :)  The red hair gene is both a blessing and a curse - my hair is awesome, but my skin, she is so pale.  I don't tan.  Like, ever.  I just fry and the fade right back to pale with a few added freckles.

If you look for it, you can see one or two of the streaks of dark purple I had in my hair on the day.

Thank you.  :)  The red hair gene is both a blessing and a curse - my hair is awesome, but my skin, she is so pale.  I don't tan.  Like, ever.  I just fry and the fade right back to pale with a few added freckles.

If you look for it, you can see one or two of the streaks of dark purple I had in my hair on the day.

Yeah well red and blond heads tend to get very pale skin tones that don't tan... My grand-mother was native, so I did get some of the "easy to tan" skin  ;)  Were I to live on the beach, I'd be much more tanned all year long, but I have to beat the winter every year... I get so pale during the winter. 

I am barely starting to get what I consider to be a decent tan, but summer is ending, so I'll be back to deadly white  :( The tan on the wedding picture (it looks a lot more white on the pictures than it was in real life) is about when I start to like it (I did the lizard a lot that summer  :ph34r: but it was a rainy one)... but it needs a bit of summer for it. I'd take a bit more tan all year long if it were my choice  B)

The dark purple streaks are hard to see, but I think I can see one...  :) Up on the left side? Anyway, I love red hair. I fancied dying mine red for a time when I was younger, but I decided against it (I was to chicken-rust for it  :ph34r:).

Never once considering how much of the view you block, and how much of a literal pain in the neck you are. Villains, all of you, villains!

But we have to put up with leaning down to hear you quiet lowlanders( it's seriously the worst) and have to always worry about being able to find you in crowds. We also provide excellent shade trees and wind blocks to our shorter brothers and sisters.

Do you speak French?

Haha, very little. I know the rough basics and little bits and bobs but i couldn't have a proper conversation with someone.

Well since everyone is posting photos I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon...

Me:

306447_10150902516755603_1226821260_n_zp

You can't tell from the picture because of the green tint (not sure why that happened...) but my eyes are really blue. Like Jezrian blue...

Since you can't tell from the picture at all, I am pretty average height for an American male, 5'10 ~178cm.