What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

I'm mostly Scandinavian, and I'm only 5'6''. Of course, people keep telling me that's pretty tall, but just about every family member I have (other than my short older sisters) is taller than me. So I feel short. I'm also Celtic, which is awesome. Scotland is cool.

I decided to post a real "What do you look like" thing. So, like I said, 5'6''. Blonde. No, I'm not dumb, or at least I like to think I'm not. Tan for a Washingtonian, laughably white for all the Mexicans around here. I am, unfortunately, a human being (I almost wrote the Hero of Ages, which I am, but it would've blown my cover). So... yep.

Yooo!! I too am Scandinavian. In fact, my last name is a place in Norway  :ph34r: And I grew up in Oregon!! I don't live there anymore, but I'll always be an Oregonian at heart. I feel so bad for you guys in the NW.. all that heat, and no a/c (unless you're lucky)

Crazily enough, I am also blonde  ^_^ (Shoutout to Rick Riordan for helping to destroy the dumb blonde stereotype.) I'm about 5'10''- tallest person in my family.  B) It was a good day when I realized I was taller than my older brother. Anyway, I have blue/gray eyes, my hair is uncontrollably curly, and I wear glasses. Also I'm scrawny and can barely even do a pushup, although I can hold up Words of Radiance for quite a while so that ought to count for something. Oh yeah, and I'm a dragon.

Edited by Spooky Eowyn

Never tick off a short person, indeed. I think you win.

I'LL. I'LL.

TIE YOUR SHOELACES TOGETHER AND YOU'LL. NEVER KNOW IT. UNTIL ITS TOO LATE.

In all seriousness though being the short friend is great. Like. I'm short and small and light enough for the rest of my friends to give me piggyback rides. Ah yes. And tall people are like trees. I can hide in a forest of tall people and not get hurt.

I'LL. I'LL.

TIE YOUR SHOELACES TOGETHER AND YOU'LL. NEVER KNOW IT. UNTIL ITS TOO LATE.

In all seriousness though being the short friend is great. Like. I'm short and small and light enough for the rest of my friends to give me piggyback rides. Ah yes. And tall people are like trees. I can hide in a forest of tall people and not get hurt.

And being the tall friend is great because you can see over people's heads, you can get stuff others can't reach, and your friends have their own free personal bodyguard. 

Ha! Yeah. It was funny though, all throughout school I had a friend who was about 6'1 which isn't tall per say but still enough to tower over me. We'd look in the hall for other people and he was like "I don't see anyone do you see them"

No, sir I don't. I see a lot of chests.

Our school is nearly overpopulated. With tall people.

I am a 17 year old white male. I am 6'3 and I hope I am done growing because my dad is taller and hits his head on everything. i have a longer arm span than i am tall so sometimes it seems like i have monkey arms. I have really strange hair which is brunette unless I am in bright light or directly under a light and then it is a blonde color, I wish it were just brown. I have bluish-grey eyes and hardly ever smile.

You people are so tall  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

I am 5'5" and I am considered "above average". With my heels on, I nearly as tall as many guys are work  :o My husband is 6'0" and is considered tall: most guys over here are more around 5'9"-5'11".... I have a few colleagues above the 6'0" and they literally tower on everybody...

We must be small people....

*Awkwardly shuffles. I am officially convinced that i am the shortest person here. 5'2 (Granted, one of my friends is 4'10) ... And I'm a right-side hitter on gold volleyball. Don't ask me how that happened, though I can jump extremely high. I'm half Asian, with dark brown eyes that pretty much look black. I'm extremely tan, which helps cover up my multitude of scars (I'm very clumsy, and quite popular among mosquitos). That is all. Hopefully that's not enough to help any stalkers out there  :D

*Awkwardly shuffles. I am officially convinced that i am the shortest person here. 5'2 (Granted, one of my friends is 4'10) ... And I'm a right-side hitter on gold volleyball. Don't ask me how that happened, though I can jump extremely high. I'm half Asian, with dark brown eyes that pretty much look black. I'm extremely tan, which helps cover up my multitude of scars (I'm very clumsy, and quite popular among mosquitos). That is all. Hopefully that's not enough to help any stalkers out there  :D

ANOTHER SHORT PERSON. LET US REJOICE.

Now, the mission to find the tallest sharder is on.

Oh, I give up. :PLinky to the page with a linky to my picture. Heck, it's already on G+ and Facebook. (click the source link at the bottom of the post)

No sleep, though. You've been warned. I too am trash.

Edited by Slowswift

Waaaaay too many good-looking people in this thread calling themselves trash. :)

alright alright fine I give in too. here's my pic. nbd

Brandon-Sanderson-author-photo-776x1024.

Well that's strange. You happen to look exactly like a paragon of human perfection I happen to know. Does anyone else see the resemblance? :huh::P

Ah what the heck.

The trash deity makes their enterence.

tumblr_nr531lYi0P1t48sgio1_1280.jpg

Augh you are ADORBS.

I think I need to dig through my wedding photos for one to put up now.  It's the only way I can measure up.