Spoilers: Cosmere Power Rankings

I'm going to argue that odium is number one, not harmony. 

harmony has the most 'raw power', but odium is far older, and has far more tricks up his sleeve. He has more experience in shard to shard combat, is capable of destroying shards (which ruin didn't seem to know how to do). Its hinted he may have been involved in whatever happened to aldonosium. In a fight between the two, my money is on odium.

Also, if we have four splintered shards, aren't their 11 living shard bearers? because harmony has two?

We have a WOB that states that Odium pretty much wets himself whenever he thinks about Harmony's level of power.

Actually, Brandon Sanderson himself has stated that Harmony is the most powerful entity in the Cosmere.

He lied. It's actually Kaladins boots, that's why Shallan wanted them so bad and they're the real reason Odium's taking so long to destroy Roshar.

• 5 years later...
On 5/31/2015 at 11:26 AM, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:
  Hide contents

The Cosmere is filled with characters who are too eager to change. Too eager to become something they're not. Oh, they might hold out for a page or two, but a few convincing words from Shallan and they'll become something they never wanted to be. And for what? To "serve"? Do any of these things ask themselves what they're serving, and is it worth it

No. 

None but Stick. 

Some might see Stick's refusal to change as an act of defiance. The last terrible thing to happen to Shallan on a very terrible day. To that, I say Bah! And also You're wrong. Because what Stick did? He wasn't defiant. He wasn't mean. He simply told the truth: 

I am a stick.

Again and again, Stick repeated the truth. I am a stick. I am a stick. I am a stick.

Within those words, we see a spirit that refuses to bend. A soul that knows who and what it is. A being that doesn't need to defy anyone, but must simply say, again and again, what it is. To tell others that it is content as it is, and no amount of desperate persuasion will convince it to change. A soul that is content simply to be.

Thank you, Stick. You're an inspiration to us all.

Ah, I feel so bad for Honor.

He should have developed the Oathpact using sticks, Roshar wouldn't have faced a desolation.....

• Chaos locked this topic