Sharder Quotes out of Context

Kipper

The title says it all. No one is off limits. Go to it.

Here's one from Kobold King:

The only certain thing is who's wearing the pants in this relationship. :P

And one from the inimitable Arthur Dent:

By the Almighty you've done it! You have actually created the worst thread on the forum. It has everything terrible thread could ask for. It's got butt salt, llamas, Nazis, Hitler, and France. Up votes all around!

Enjoy!

You can't beat the Question threads when it comes to strange quotes out of context. :ph34r:

"I'm not sure myself to be honest. One part of the wall even claims he's a cat now."

Okay, Rarity, we get it. That hat is awful.  <_< Now, about those dinosaurs eating people….

"Ah, monsieur Vondra, behold my magnificent facial hair. Does it not fill you with obliterating fright in its hairy glory?"

The frog suit might work….or he might have a scantily clad woman jump out of a cake in hopes it turns him back into the sleazy Deathwish we know and hate, rather than making him cover his eyes and bolt from the room, returning with a bathrobe for her. :P

Over on the "Potato" thread (and yes, it's a real thing)...

All these potatoes and not a single minefield brought up? 

EDIT: And Kobold is totally right; the Question threads make great examples.

His nose is broken and his pants keep falling down.

Edited by Slowswift

Here's one from Slowswift.

Just wondering: To avoid consuming annoying amounts of metal, could you take a bunch of flakes or something and condense them into something pill-like? Sure would remove the bother of scratchy metal dust or hard to swallow chunks.

EDIT: A bit of clarification: Could you take a bunch of metal (say about a few cubic inches, I don't know, I'm bad at math) and condense it to about something the size of a pill, a la black hole (I don't know, I'm bad at science too)?

Someone I don't want to meet in a Dark Alley...

I know Snoopy has plenty, but I don't know about Kipper.

From the Stormlight Archive cereal advertisement thread by Zenith, as well as the Epic Godmetal "theory" by Shivertongue. 

My issue happens to be freezing myself and my computer in a perpetual fall. Makes typing devilishly tricky. 

A not-so-tasty part of this lethally nutritious breakfast! They'll probably kill you. 
Buy them anyway. 

Note that these were tested on drunk mistings, so this list's accuracy is less than ideal

Edited by Observer

Note that these were tested on drunk mistings, so this list's accuracy is less than ideal

Nice. Who from?

Edit: Ah, you. A quick forum search found it. That was an interesting thread!

Edited by Kipper

Nice. Who from?

You clearly don't know me well enough to know anytime I post a lot of quotes, my ego will not allow me to leave out myself. :P

It's from the sodium-misting thread by Shiver, back when I very first joined and was still a little bit loopy, I made a "chart" of various sodium-alloys and their powers on the one burning them. A lot of my old attempts at humor while my mind wasn't quite in place are extremely embarrassing in retrospect, and this is one of them. 

Setting aside my galaxy-sized ego for a moment, try to guess who said this without the search bar.

Odium: ... THIS IS A VERY BIZARRE CONVERSATION.

Harmony: Yes. 

Edited by Observer

Hmmm...Swimmingly?

Here's one from Curiosity:

Gain enough breath to sense those Awakened mosquitoes. Hold a barbequeue. Invite Kobold King. Run away… and laugh maniacally.

Edited by Kipper

I'll summon them with a quote.

pSYgp7v.jpg

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED, PUNY, THREE-DIMENSIONAL MORTAL!

It was a quote from Kobold King, back in the early days of simple silliness and not aggressively taking over the forum.

And the old chatroom conversations were mostly lost because they aren't recorded. However, a large number of them found their way onto this thread.

This includes gems like these:

[20:47] <Sweetness> But they don't put vegetables on their burgers unless you specifically tell them too!

[20:48] <@Shiv|NaNo> Yes, that completely makes up for anaphylactic shock.

[20:48] <+Windrunner17> Exactly!

[20:48] <+Windrunner17> Yes it does

[20:48] <+Windrunner17> You've got to get rid of those healthy bits

[20:48] <+Windrunner17> You don't want to SURVIVE the hear attack or anything

[20:48] <@Shiv|NaNo> Like a functioning windpipe?

[20:49] <Sweetness> Those are highly overrated

Hemalurgic bunnies, just saying. 

[20:20] <Zenith> "What did you bring home...?

[20:21] <Zenith> "Hoids dung on a trophy stand, why?"

Edited by Observer

• Chaos locked this topic