3 minutes ago, Elsecaller3414 said:

This happens to me all the time; I also sometimes have dreams where I am someone else and I offend myself (as in my real self)... ;)

Its really strange; the first one I was merely an observer then the next moment I was in the person I was I watching but still aware of being myself.

The second one was it a bit blurrier as it was like I was both myself and the other person at the same time and was hard to tell where one started and the other finished

I dreamed about Twimom last night. I don't remember many of the details, but I remember that in the dream, I had screwed up something major, and she kept rubbing it in my face. I think it was Thanksgiving, but nobody was eating around the table. Or maybe everyone else was while I was in the kitchen, eating off a paper plate while Twimom told me exactly how my mysterious mistake would ruin both my life and hers. She was pretty smug about it, too. 

9 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I dreamed about Twimom last night. I don't remember many of the details, but I remember that in the dream, I had screwed up something major, and she kept rubbing it in my face. I think it was Thanksgiving, but nobody was eating around the table. Or maybe everyone else was while I was in the kitchen, eating off a paper plate while Twimom told me exactly how my mysterious mistake would ruin both my life and hers. She was pretty smug about it, too. 

Theory: Twimom is a brain weasel disguised as a human being.

Obviously, a brain weasel cannot have human children, so this means Twi is actually a fairy princess stolen as a small baby child.

It all makes sense now.

4 hours ago, Elsecaller3414 said:

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you are sneaking food and you try to eat it but can't? For me, I was trying to eat a banana behind a rocking chair and couldn't because the banana kept slipping or something. Weirdest dream I have had in a while.

This makes me think of Lift.

I once had a dream that I was really young, and I was playing on my mom's phone, but these guys with axes came, and said they had a "debt to settle", then cut of everyone in my families arms off, except for mine, because I had hidden somewhere and was forced to endure their screams.

I say this is a dream, wait till you hear my nightmares.

Cursed Child spoilers: 

Spoiler

You know how Astoria Malfoy dies of cancer pretty early on in the play? 

Well, I dreamed that she had to fake her death. I don't remember why; I just remember that it made perfect sense by dream logic. She also had to leave Draco, her husband, out of the loop for some reason that also made sense in the dream. Anyway, he's sitting there by her hospital bed, she closes her eyes, the monitor flatlines (because wizards use heart monitors, apparently), Draco bows his head as the tears fall….

….and Astoria grabs his hand and says "BOO!" and he lets out a very unmanly scream. 

I don't know about you, but I think that would've made for a stronger play, honestly. :ph34r: 

I had the same dream I had a while ago but different; set up with a slasher film plot but with supernatural/paranormal Influences, same area/setting, few of the characters were the same, except the 'villain' had a slightly different backstory which they had been cursed by three other beings from another of my weird dreams

I had a dream recently that only a birdwatcher would ever have.

I was on my university's campus, and there was this big flock of seagulls hanging out on the ground in a fairly high-traffic area. I was watching from not too far away and spotted a bird in the crowd that looked different from the rest and realized it was a Sora, a shy little bird usually found in marshes and swamps. I tapped my brother on the shoulder (don't know when he got there, but that's dream logic for you) and pointed it out to him. And then all of a sudden the seagulls scattered, leaving the Sora alone on the ground. It saw us and started running toward us excitedly, and when it got close it started making eager peeping noises and weaving around our legs like a cat and begging for food. And that's about when I woke up.

13 minutes ago, bleeder said:

I think my dream vaguely involved... Ganondorf? And some weird statues? Also sand. Lots of sand. And, oddly enough, a mermaid. 

I don't even know.

What a coincidence, I dreamt of Wind Waker... and fighting a guy who had eaten a devil fruit so I threw him into the sea. I think it was the wood fruit.

Like 40% of my dreams are somehow related to Zelda.

10 minutes ago, Zathoth said:

What a coincidence, I dreamt of Wind Waker... and fighting a guy who had eaten a devil fruit so I threw him into the sea. I think it was the wood fruit.

Like 40% of my dreams are somehow related to Zelda.

My dog is named Zelda. I have $60 set aside for Breath of the Wild, whenever it comes out.

I had a dream... it was like a lecture or an organization meeting and it was all Reckoners-like - perhaps as if it was some meeting for Reckoners GMs coordinating their plots or something.

But then cosmere was also part of this. And an important question formed in my mind and after few minutes I finally asked it:

Can Epics be taken by Shaod?

And then after brief silence everybody started talking since it would be game changing, mechanics-wise.

inb4 "Reckoners isn't cosmere". I know.

So... Question. Is it normal to feel sick in dreams?

So, as I said before, most of my dreams are about me having essays due, or failing exams...despite the fact that I've been out of school for years now. 

Anyway, normally I feel really anxious in those dreams. But last night, said anxiety was enough that I felt physically ill.

Mentally ill? Whatever.

So...yeah. Is feeling sick -like stomach churning sick- in dreams normal?

1 hour ago, Quiver said:

So, as I said before, most of my dreams are about me having essays due, or failing exams...despite the fact that I've been out of school for years now. 

Anyway, normally I feel really anxious in those dreams. But last night, said anxiety was enough that I felt physically ill.

Mentally ill? Whatever.

I've felt hungry in dreams before, so I'd say that it's definitely possible to feel physical sensations in dreams. 

1 hour ago, Quiver said:

Mentally ill? Whatever.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Quiver said:

Mentally ill? Whatever.

All physical sensations are interpreted by your brain into things like "hot" and "pain".  So it's perfectly plausible.  I've felt pain in my dreams plenty of times, though whatever injury dream-me sustained is usually less intense than if it had actually happened.

5 hours ago, Quiver said:

Mentally ill? Whatever.

Once I had a dream in which I felt absolutely awful. I had a stomach ache and just felt all around cremmy. But then I woke up and found out that I actually was sick, so I'm not sure if it counts.

Few days ago I had a dream that I was impaled by a metal rod (like here Edward was so kind to demonstrate:)

Spoiler

59c943a1ee880a7a323516da956b29f3.jpg

I woke up and actually felt something in my back and only after I reached my belly with my hand to check I realized it's all a dream.

2 hours ago, Oversleep said:

actually felt something in my back and only after I reached my belly with my hand to check

Upon which his hand felt slick with blood, and he felt something metalic imbedded in his flesh. But...he didn;t feel any pain. That must have been a bad sign he thought. But then, as his eyes grew accustomed to the dark, he realised he was being watched, no, he thought, watched is the wrong word, for instead of eyes, the thing had spikes imbedded into it. He wore black robes. No way, he thought, is this ironeyes??

At which the figure spoke. "sorry my friend, but you have some powers that I sorely need" 

And then there was darknes.

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Upon which his hand felt slick with blood, and he felt something metalic imbedded in his flesh. But...he didn;t feel any pain. That must have been a bad sign he thought. But then, as his eyes grew accustomed to the dark, he realised he was being watched, no, he thought, watched is the wrong word, for instead of eyes, the thing had spikes imbedded into it. He wore black robes. No way, he thought, is this ironeyes??

At which the figure spoke. "sorry my friend, but you have some powers that I sorely need" 

And then there was darknes.

And then there was darkness. Darkness ascendant. Oversleep struggled to open his eyes. He saw a glimpse of a pale figure. It was pink and covered in spikes. The creature spoke. "It will all be ok son." As his eyes shut, a single thought filled his mind. "Dark Alley."