Rate the Signature Above You!!

• 3 weeks later...

It's interesting how "i" and "t" in the lower line of your signature are colliding with that horizontal line. I like when signature manages to break the layout algorythm in a way that does not affect the rest of the forum. I also like the colors.

• 2 months later...

Ah yes. The fabled signature of Mestiv....for some reason it is finally working for me. Thing is, I needed to google Burwood as it said I lived near there. I actually live an hour away from there, also there are two Burwoods in Australia, one in Victoria and one near Parammata/Bankstown. 

And some songs I've never heard of from your last.fm channel.

10/10 would be stalked again

• 9 months later...
52 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

um is it actually? :blink:

According to those rules:

They were made back in the days of old forum version, where the design was different. Currently I don't think anyone is actually enforcing them, as long as the signature isn't really overdone and annoying.

35 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

According to those rules:

They were made back in the days of old forum version, where the design was different. Currently I don't think anyone is actually enforcing them, as long as the signature isn't really overdone and annoying.

10/10 would get creeped out again