Rate the Signature Above You!!

On 6/9/2022 at 3:48 AM, Robin Sedai said:

I can't believe I forgot that. I really should reread it.

Bold of you to assume that you'd be the brains :P

@Morningtide @Szeth's Facepalm  @other people who I will edit in later because the tagging function is broken Successfully edited in

@CalanoCorvus @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

What role do you think you would play in a heist?

I'd plan, and then be espionage. I'm not much help in a fight :P

Skip me for the signature

• 2 weeks later...

*Excuse me while I turn on desktop site on my phone*

OK, Windrunners are cool, but alas I am a Truthwatcher. Need to take Hogwarts quiz again, so... maybe I'll update sig later, maybe. Oh, I'm an assistant teacher for a Sanderson fan in Primary, he has a website called one man book club with book reviews. That's a lot of books, random guess for me would be about the same maybe a little less. Played Meteoid 1 & 2, played Twilight Princess and others. What are shardbuddies??

Overall 10/10

I am also a Truthwatcher. The first few times I took the quiz, I got Windrunner, but as I re-took it many times I got Truthwatcher, which honestly matches me better. (I'm a big science nerd.) But I was too attached to me being a Windrunner, so now I'm both. (Four ideals as a Windrunner, but only the first as a Truthwatcher. I don't think the oaths conflict that much....)

Shardbuddies are a weird system; basically, you just ask someone (usually someone you've interacted with and made some kind of connection to) if you want to be Shardbuddies, and if they say, yes, then you are Shardbuddies. I was confused about them to when I first came here.

Also, I don't know what The Damage Guild is.

19 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Also, I don't know what The Damage Guild is.

The Damge Guild is an actual-play dnd 5e podcast. They are focused on family friendly dnd and get into many shenanigans. I found them on Spotify and listening to them takes up much of my free time. I highly recommend, if dnd podcasts interest you.

Also thanks for explaining shardbuddies and for me Truthwatcher and Lightweaver were really close, but Truthwatcher is closer to how I see myself.

36 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Was it inspired by the question conversation? :ph34r:/10

Nope, I haven't read that thread in a few days. For anybody wondering what Wizard is talking about, this was my signature:

I'm Nobody! Who are you?

Are you – Nobody – too?

I then realized that it looks a bit weird to anybody who hasn't read the poem it comes from, so I changed it :P

(Skip me.)

Edited by Robin Sedai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...