Rate the Signature Above You!!

• Contains explanation of name
  • Has many interesting tabs with slick and minimalist design
  • has an eye-catching Guild message
Thanks. But what's my sig's rating? :P

@Quiver: Your sig is aesthetically pleasing and probably won't be affected by a possible future change in sig rules because it's short and simple (unlike mine). I will have to subtract points for the reason that while I'm okay with the current Brony trend on the 17th Shard and I won't deny the supposed benefits of watching the show, I'm still not a fan, and your sig has nothing but MLP in it.

So, 8/10.

Edited by skaa

I like it. Spoiler tags well used as to take up space, and many interesting theories and links inside the tags. Also had a link to a very intriguing society that unfortunately, I can't join, since I am a Full Mistbearer.

8.5/10- did not include sanderson elimination stats- not playing is no excuse

I like it. Spoiler tags well used as to take up space, and many interesting theories and links inside the tags. Also had a link to a very intriguing society that unfortunately, I can't join, since I am a Full Mistbearer.

8.5/10- did not include sanderson elimination stats- not playing is no excuse

I'd play, but I somehow seem to always miss the signups...

8.5/10 for stats. And wins. And lots of games

Well, it'd be the pot and the kettle if I didn't like cryptic poems with possible secondary meanings wouldn't it?

8/10

(OT but nice avatar, by the way.)

"Who are you to wave your finger?"

(10/10, that's an amazing poem there in yours, is there more of it?)

• Links to theories
  • Ideal of Knights Radiant
  • Sanderson Elimination stats
  • quotey thing I don't understand

19/23. Nice formatting, but points docked for confusing me.  :P

The only person who might understand said quote would be Quiver, who PM'd me when I first joined and started posting. Ninja's got mentioned, and we discussed what weapons ninja's favoured, before getting on to would ninja's be better as Radiants or Mistborn. So, I'm the ninja in training, and the Halberd and the Glaive would be my weapons of choice.

• Nightblood quote
  • Entrance to the DEEP dark rabbit hole that is the Reckoners RPG
  • Awesome Scadrial take of 'Still Alive'

9/10 - Reckoner RPG scares me.

10/10

This is an all-around good signature. It has nice formatting. The points are centered and separated by lines, which is a nice touch. Even with several peices of information it still looks clean. It has quotes, links to espoused theories, and statistics of Sanderson Elimination. All-around good. Well done.

Inspirational quotes by Brandon Sanderson, 9/10, point docked for the formatting of the last quote, would read again.

Is it better now?