Rate the Signature Above You!!

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Condensation said:

I mean... the first was sarcasm, and the second was because I was wondering where it came from.

But I can see where you might be confused. :D

Well no, it's not a quote :P I wrote all of that myself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just really like your signature. 10/10

@Truthless of Shinovar In your signature...

Stormfather, Stormwinds, Stonefalls, Shadows, Lord Ruler, Aisha, Nights, Days, Drynets, Ash’s Eyes, Ishar’s Soul, Nalan’s Hand, Taln’s Nails,  Vev’s Golden Keys, Kelek's Breath, Palli’s Mind, Sweet Wisdom of Battar, Blood of my Fathers, Stones Unhallowed, and Colors, by the Almighty, Passions Harmony, the First Contract, Ruin and Kalad's phantoms, I will use all of the  starvin’, rusting Cosmere curses in one storming breath!

You forgot Frosts. (The Scadrian people who live at the pole use it, they're called the Malwish I think. They're the ones with the masks.) You also forgot Merciful Domi and Idos Domi and Rag Domi.

And Lord Rulo. :)

Edited by Tani

15 minutes ago, Dannex said:

Very diverse, got a RP character, your KR order, and a quote. Not sure what he quote is from though. 

Solid sig, useful and clear, 9/10. 

I'm putting on my critiquing hat :ph34r: 

Purple -1 (personal preference of monochromatic sigs)

Two words on an extra line -2 (Again personal preference)

It's really big -1

BUT

Gives context +1

And is hilarious +13

Total: 10/10

:clap:

@Bejardin1250 this is for you. Up on the top of the page there's your display name and an arrow next to it. You click the name and a drop-down menu should appear. Click on Account Settings, then click where it says Signature on the page it takes you to.

Toothless of Shinovar:

8/10

Makes me smile, but doesn't really say anything. Also the signature line is really long.

Cool...

I like the series Harry Potter as well. I know a little bit about Christianity. Also, I think it is cool that you have family members on the Shard.

10/10

On 4/15/2021 at 11:00 PM, Tani said:

Toothless of Shinovar:

8/10

Makes me smile, but doesn't really say anything. Also the signature line is really long.

Hi, I edited it for you. Now the line can do something for you and it is not as long anymore

Edited by Toothless of Shinovar