Rate the Signature Above You!!

On 7/8/2020 at 11:36 PM, RadiantDramaQueen said:

Ok, well you said that it's a line from a musical, so that's awesome, and I love that musical. But I cannot read that font, I am blind. Also I cannot currently access youtube to see what song it is. I like the bottom part, too! 

Solid 7.9348/10

Well, it's not anymore. :P What it said before was "Thisparticularlyrapidunintelligiblepatterisn'tgenerallyheardandifitisitdoesn'tmatter!" This is MegaSigBeta. What you're seeing is the phrase [REDACTED] written in [REDACTED].

Edited by Slowswift
Y'all can skip me.

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Enter a username said:

I rated the first two lines already, but the third has changed. 

I'd be happy to, if I could actually access that link.

7.5/10

I can't figure out how to get a link with text that works, so it would be awesome if someone could help me.

Now, frustration lots of information about you and especially the second line. 7/10

• 3 weeks later...

I have only one complaint with your signature. You categorize yourself as a book nerd when you are actually a book geek. the way to tell the difference is quite simple: how they finish the sentence: "May the force be". A nerd will answer it: Equal to the mass times acceleration, while a geek will answer: with you. Still, pretty good signature. 

7/10.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I have only one complaint with your signature. You categorize yourself as a book nerd when you are actually a book geek. the way to tell the difference is quite simple: how they finish the sentence: "May the force be". A nerd will answer it: Equal to the mass times acceleration, while a geek will answer: with you. Still, pretty good signature. 

7/10.

What if I think both and say neither?

5/10, use all of your space!

Just turn your phone sideways Truth. 

First quote: 3/10, overused joke, seems like something you’d find in an Impact Font meme on the homepage of a meme generator website from 2012. 

Second Quote: 9/10, seems pretty legit.

Third quote: :huh:/10

Overall score: :P/:lol: