So

I have been thinking about the possibilities of fabrials.  

we know that fabrials can be made that emulate all ten surges, so i was thinking about some of the possibel devices that could be made.....

#1 - melty sword.

a sword that has a fabrial in the hilt which strengthens the blade (against temperature and impact) while another fabrial makes it SUPERHOT. (with a device to stop the handle from heating up.)

melt through your enemies armor/bodies/horses. 'nuff said.

#2 - reverse shield.

A shield which changes the gravity of any objects that hit it's outer surface, throwing them away.

these could be good for non-shardbearers to equalize things....

Any other ideas? I got more, but I wanted to see what you guys came up with.

Edited by blademaster

Heat diminishing fabrials so you can simply build things with permanent ice, wich would be cheaper than soulcasting everything. Of course, it has to be planned in a way that the highstorm doens't make the structure so heavy it breaks before the extra ice can be removed. Also, I wonder if gemstones covered in ice can absorv stormilight, since spheres covered in glass ca do it.

Fabrial traps think want to make sure no one can get in here or if they open this they go BAM. This could be done by using a fabrial that absorbs blood you can have it keeping your other gems safe. Anyone opens the chest and SLURP, one mummy .

You could also use this like a dart trap only the whole hall is filled with them. One wrong step and SLURP!!

• Chaos locked this topic