So. Our Illuminati overlords expressed dismay that this thread, which began with a pug, will soon be closed. Any votes for what cute things the pug(s) that open the next thread should be doing/wearing? 

How about something SciFi themed, like jedi pugs?

A preliminary Google search is promising. :ph34r: Any other suggestions? 

How about Apo the best alarm clock in the (anime) world?

Talking about anime, I found out that there's essentially an anime with Shiny Sparkle as the protagonist, if Shiny Sparkle was the protagonist in a standard high school anime played for laughts.

How about Apo the best alarm clock in the (anime) world?

Talking about anime, I found out that there's essentially an anime with Shiny Sparkle as the protagonist, if Shiny Sparkle was the protagonist in a standard high school anime played for laughts.

Okay, Apo is adorable. :wub: 

Which anime? And does she still have her powers? 

Please tell me she constantly gets in trouble with Principal Vondra. :P

Chase post up

Nice!  Care to clarify where Chase is so I can have Rainmaker react?

I suppose it depends on whether or not illusions can trigger weaknesses, technically speaking they're just in one giant interactable illusion, none of the objects actually exist. Epics don't need to be aware of the existence of their weakness for it to trigger so there's obviously some kind of objective system for checking whether they're exposed to it.

What do people think?

Like Edge said, I think it depends on the weakness.  Weaknesses to physical objects (such as Kool-Aid) shouldn't work, but weaknesses involving sounds or states of mind (like Mitosis's and Steelheart and Regalia's weaknesses, respectively), probably still should.