So I was looking at the Living Tombstone's YouTube page, since he's made some pretty awesome MLP fan music.

I found a song he made, loosely about some horror game, that pretty much describes our thoughts about everyone on the ATTD list.

It's called, fittingly, "I Hope You Die In a Fire." :ph34r:

Edited by Kobold King

Weird thing I just found out. I'm not one of the most active people on this forum (AT least compared to Voidus, Mailliw, Edgedancer and Twi) But I have more profile views than them. In fact, the only won with more profiles views then me is Kobold.

Also, has the night skip in astoria happened yet?

So I was looking at the Living Tombstone's YouTube page, since he's made some pretty awesome MLP fan music.

I found a song he made, loosely about some horror game, that pretty much describes our thoughts about everyone on the ATTD list.

It's called, fittingly, "I Hope You Die In a Fire." :ph34r:

I wonder how many Oregon characters want to send that song to those on the ATTD List. And if one of the senders will be Edgerunner or Scribbler....and if the recipient will be Deathwish. :ph34r:

Also, and then Santa Anna died. :mellow:

I wonder how many Oregon characters want to send that song to those on the ATTD List. And if one of the senders will be Edgerunner or Scribbler....and if the recipient will be Deathwish. :ph34r:

Also, and then Santa Anna died. :mellow:

I should make sure it's on Glamour's iPod. Just in case he gets into a climatic battle that kills off a member of the list, and needs some appropriate background music. :ph34r:

Also, I have forty-four thousand, two hundred and eighty views on my member page. Either a lot of people view my page regularly, or a lot of people want to know who the sparks this Kobold King fellow is. :P

I should make sure it's on Glamour's iPod. Just in case he gets into a climatic battle that kills off a member of the list, and needs some appropriate background music. :ph34r:

Also, I have forty-four thousand, two hundred and eighty views on my member page. Either a lot of people view my page regularly, or a lot of people want to know who the sparks this Kobold King fellow is. :P

Just in case. :ph34r:

How do you see how many profile views you have?

Just in case. :ph34r:

How do you see how many profile views you have?

Just like he has "I Can't Decide" on there in case he needs to interrogate someone, and Weird Al's "Another One Rides the Bus" in case he needs to use The Dalles' infamous post-Calamity transportation system. :P

It's visible on your member page, under 

Community Stats

Just like he has "I Can't Decide" on there in case he needs to interrogate someone, and Weird Al's "

" in case he needs to use The Dalles' infamous post-Calamity transportation system. :P

It's visible on your member page, under Community Stats

How about Weird Al's "Foil" for when he needs to explain his views on mind-reading Epics? :P

7,734 profile views.

I suppose you and I just aren't as interesting as Joe or Kobold. -_-

I'm sure we're prettier.

*Flicks hair which inexplicably grew to long blonde curls for the purposes of this joke*

I was just re-reading Firefight and I was curious, what is the power situation in our cities?

Portland: the grid was destroyed by two electricity Epics a bit ago, wasn't it? so no power whatsoever, yeah?

The Dalles: any power? Arsenal could probably whip up a generator, so probably the military buildings do at least, yeah?

Corvallis: I doubt Cornucopia could grow any generators. Does Corvallis have any power? And if so, where from?

Astoria: No clue. 

I was just re-reading Firefight and I was curious, what is the power situation in our cities?

Portland: the grid was destroyed by two electricity Epics a bit ago, wasn't it? so no power whatsoever, yeah?

The Dalles: any power? Arsenal could probably whip up a generator, so probably the military buildings do at least, yeah?

Corvallis: I doubt Cornucopia could grow any generators. Does Corvallis have any power? And if so, where from?

Cornucopia could make pretty much unlimited fuel and raw materials so all they'd need is a few engineers to make some gas generators and they'd be fine on power. Or they could use solar or wind farms since they have a weather manipulator.

Portland only has sporadic energy, mostly focused in thoughttown, the other two I'm not sure on.

Oregon is home to a lot of preppers, people who prep for an apocalypse that may or may not come, so we assumed there would be a not-insignificant number of people with generators in Portland. Some go without power, but those who have generators aren't above sharing with their neighbors. The Dalles I thinks runs on generators, and I'm not sure what the situation is in Astoria or Corvallis.

That'd be my guess. He's very reluctant about a lot of questions.

I wonder if we'd get any answers if we'd ask about one of Prof's old buddies, like the one called Mirkwood. He can't have a major role in the next novel--right?

Either that or ask him if parallel universe Brandon managed to finish the Cosmere or if the Reckonerverse is a true distopia without a finished Cosmere. :P

Weird thing I just found out. I'm not one of the most active people on this forum (AT least compared to Voidus, Mailliw, Edgedancer and Twi) But I have more profile views than them. In fact, the only won with more profiles views then me is Kobold.

Also, has the night skip in astoria happened yet?

Not quite yet but all it should take is one more post by Sirce, so we are almost there.

We're pretty much cheating as far as the power grid is concerned, I'm sure. :P Astoria hs more or less the same situation as Corvallis. On the Dalles I'm also not really sure but no one in topic has worried over electrizity yet.

Cornucopia could make pretty much unlimited fuel and raw materials so all they'd need is a few engineers to make some gas generators and they'd be fine on power. Or they could use solar or wind farms since they have a weather manipulator.

Portland only has sporadic energy, mostly focused in thoughttown, the other two I'm not sure on.

that's true. Rainmaker could easily spin turbines to create as much power as necessary. And they probably have some electricity Epics that help as well.

Oregon is home to a lot of preppers, people who prep for an apocalypse that may or may not come, so we assumed there would be a not-insignificant number of people with generators in Portland. Some go without power, but those who have generators aren't above sharing with their neighbors. The Dalles I thinks runs on generators, and I'm not sure what the situation is in Astoria or Corvallis.

that's quite interesting, I didn't know that. 

I think in most cases and in most places there wouldn't be any power beyond the occasional generator (the books were pretty clear that Newcago is rare for even having power), but our cities are a bit of an exception with all these creation-Epics going around. Plus, with the amount of destruction we will wreak before the events of Steelheart, there will truly be nothing left power-wise.

Not quite yet but all it should take is one more post by Sirce, so we are almost there.

We're pretty much cheating as far as the power grid is concerned, I'm sure. :P Astoria hs more or less the same situation as Corvallis. On the Dalles I'm also not really sure but no one in topic has worried over electrizity yet.

Speaking of, what all more is needed to finish up the day in The Dalles? 

Yay cheating! :P Another reason the electricity situation in The Dalles hasn't come up yet is because it's been daytime since that thread started. Now that the sun is setting, I'd assume civilians are encouraged to use candlelight wherever possible, reserving fuel for those who really need electricity, like Doctor Game. 

While it's probably canon-bending, Thoughttown does have quite good power. That's one thing Altermind has invested a lot in, making sure there is power for his citizens. He has many engineers and electricians whose sole job is to keep power plants running. He also has Flashpoint to help a bit on occasion. When Funtimes comes in the morning, he can also request that she make him a few more generators.

Speaking of, what all more is needed to finish up the day in The Dalles? 

Yay cheating! :P Another reason the electricity situation in The Dalles hasn't come up yet is because it's been daytime since that thread started. Now that the sun is setting, I'd assume civilians are encouraged to use candlelight wherever possible, reserving fuel for those who really need electricity, like Doctor Game. 

What Voidus said plus Vondra sending Autumn away and scolding Shiny Sparkle, maybe someone taking Deathwish away and one or two catch up posts by Mailliw for Frequency and the Edgerunner/Frostfire situation, if he can still make it this week.

But only in spirit any by loophole abuse. ;)

What Voidus said plus Vondra sending Autumn away and scolding Shiny Sparkle, maybe someone taking Deathwish away and one or two catch up posts by Mailliw for Frequency and the Edgerunner/Frostfire situation, if he can still make it this week.

But only in spirit any by loophole abuse. ;)

Thought so. And then we can get to the ship teasing introduce Vapor Snake already. :P I wonder, though—if he's going to be Autumn's bodyguard, will they get his old squad back together, or sort of put that on the back burner? 

We're good at loophole abuse here. :ph34r: Besides, if authors didn't want fanfic writers to abuse their loopholes, they'd just tell their fans everything they want to know about their favorite series in the first place. :ph34r: :P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Yeah, Logic and I are working quick as we can to get Freq/Sunspot taken care of for the night. Tomorrow or Thursday at the latest we'll be done. We also need to get Emma and Ethan to the Springfield for a brief chat and then Emma can go to her quarters (where would those be, by the way?) and they'd need to get Frostfire a room(who would arrange that?) because even with her faux pas, Emma doesn't want him sleeping in her room. :P