I'm not sure whether to call it "Thoughttown Fun" or "An Illusion of Love." What do you think? pinkiecrazy.png

How about "MY EYES MY EYES KOBOLD BROKE MY EYES!!!!!"

As for Autumn and Vapor's meetings....

I think a normal one would start off with her asking him how he's doing. She'd draw her next question from his answer (if he said "Not so good," her next question would be "Why? Did something happen?"). Throughout their talk, she'd be looking for things that consistently upset him to see if there would be a way to help him avoid them in case they provoked him. And she'd be looking for anything that calmed him, in hopes of keeping him somewhat sane.

For the upcoming one, I think she'd conduct it much the same way, beginning with a question about how he's doing and going from there. This time, she'd also be on the lookout for any signs that he was about to lose his temper, or signs that he'd become more corrupted after his imprisonment.

How about "MY EYES MY EYES KOBOLD BROKE MY EYES!!!!!"

As for Autumn and Vapor's meetings....

I think a normal one would start off with her asking him how he's doing. She'd draw her next question from his answer (if he said "Not so good," her next question would be "Why? Did something happen?"). Throughout their talk, she'd be looking for things that consistently upset him to see if there would be a way to help him avoid them in case they provoked him. And she'd be looking for anything that calmed him, in hopes of keeping him somewhat sane.

For the upcoming one, I think she'd conduct it much the same way, beginning with a question about how he's doing and going from there. This time, she'd also be on the lookout for any signs that he was about to lose his temper, or signs that he'd become more corrupted after his imprisonment.

Kobold wouldn't have to call It anything because we'd have murdered him for his Epics the Disgustingness Which Shall Not Be Named. Edited by Winter Cloud

I'm starting to think that question about repeat traumas and weaknesses is destined to remain forever unanswered. I asked it again--the third time total--less than a minute after he'd answered another AMA question....and he hasn't answered one for some time now. :(

Time to kidnap Brandon, tie him up in a basement, and sing "I Can't Decide" at him until he answers the question!

Or just switch to a different question. That works too. :ph34r::P

Perhaps it gets too close to something he wants to do with Calamity?  Maybe you are on to something and he doesn't want to give anything away.  

That'd be my guess. He's very reluctant about a lot of questions.

I wonder if we'd get any answers if we'd ask about one of Prof's old buddies, like the one called Mirkwood. He can't have a major role in the next novel--right?

Hurray for a new Question Thread!  I can't imagine what would have happened if there was no Reckoners Sub-Forum.  The RP section would have been awash with endless Questions.  

Anyways, Silver and Blaze, I thought I would link my previous discussion of the restraints here, just in case you missed it in the old Question thread.  I make a few more comments a few posts lower on the page as well, but they were mostly extraneous.  

In other news, Comatose has officially made a Reddit account and asked his first AMA question.  I hope I'm not too late, haha.  

I'm cool with Iconoclast rescuing Converter, or Insight doing it and then putting them together, that would solve the question of how they meet/form an alliance. Either works for me. Iconcolast could probably break her out (if the defences aren't too bad and if he organises a distraction or two first), and it is certainly something he would try once he heard of her.