Cosmere Yo' Mama

Yo mama's so witty that Hoid often asks her for jokes.
Yo mama's so cool that Feruchemists need to tap Brass.
Yo mama's so nurturing that farmers abandoned the need for Crem when she's around.
Yo mama's so smart Jasnah asked to be her ward.

Yo mama is so cool any parshendi that see her bond an awespren.

Yo mama so scary Odium decided to throw earth out of the Cosmere instead of facing her wraith.

Yo mama so old, Adonalsium used to worship her as the God Beyond before he created the Cosmere.

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern

I'm imagining a new member creating an account, having a popup window open as they complete the process: 

IS RECKONERS COSMERE?

YES                              NO                           HAVEN'T READ IT                  ISN'T EVERYTHING COSMERE?

Pick the second or third option, and they're sent to the main site. Pick the first or fourth option, and they're redirected to CalamityIsTotesAShard.com. :huh:

Tommy Westphall is Hoid.  Boom!

Hey guys,

I would thought I would step in before this thread gets too out of control.  I know this is all in fun, and that the intent behind these comments is ridiculousity, but remember that even comments not intended to harm or offend others can do so.  I'm not saying anyone has to stop, but I would recommend amp-ing up the silliness a bit, and staying away from things that are actually offensive in our world.  

In particular, try to be sensitive when dealing with body size and implied sexual content.  Remember, most people struggle with body image, and people come in all shapes and sizes, so implying one shape is lesser or comical, even in jest, can be hurtful.  As for sexual content, jsut remember to keep our  site rules in mind:

Keep it clean

We don't have to tell you this, because you are all intelligent people: don't post explicit content in any way. If you post an explicit image or link to one, that's a one-way ticket to the Banhammer. Remember, people, young kids read Brandon's stuff. Keep your content family friendly.

On the same token, cursing above the level of "crap" may be too much. I know there's grey area there, but if you don't have to curse, don't. Usually you won't. Mi'chelle will smack you if you curse too much, so watch out for that

Basically this comes down to being aware of who might be reading your words.  I haven't seen anything explicit in my quick perusal of the thread, but some stuff has been on the edge.  In threads like this, its easy to cross the line, so instead of testing how close you can get to it, I'd recommend leaping as far as you can in the other direction.  

At the moment, I'm not swooping in here to shut anything down, but I am telling you guys to be careful, and conscious of who might be reading this.  Remember, Mom's are 17th Sharders too, and no matter someone's age, size, or parental status, we all deserve respect.  

Basically, let the silliness continue, but keep it classy ;).